Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dwightlooi

The very definition of a Bad Day!

7 comments in this topic

[-AVA-]
Members
136 posts
7,193 battles

Yeah I guess the win would have been a nice addition but you sure as heck don't need to feel bad about your awesome contribution. Great battle for you win or lose!

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,473 posts
4,055 battles

Solid effort. Congrats on the Kraken and 270k damage!

Members
4,448 posts
6,147 battles

Very nice job OP. I am avoiding weekends most of the time and my win rate has gone up. It really has. May be silly of me but I think (in my mind at least) I catch more clueless teams in random on weekends.  Of course this topic has been beat to death.

Edited by dmckay

[HELLS]
Members
1,685 posts
15,215 battles
8 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Very nice job OP. I am avoiding weekends most of the time and my win rate has gone up. It really has. May be silly of me but I think (in my mind at least) I catch more clueless teams in random on weekends.  Of course this topic has been beat to death.

Has it ever. Three games in Random all weekend, at off hours, two wins...the rest of the time I farmed flags and consumables in Co-op or did the Space Battles thing, which gets me elite XP and extra credits for free.

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

You pretty much doubled my best damage, earned the most xp in a match despite losing, and got Kraken and 2 dev strikes, but yet you are still complaining? Hell, Im happy if I even get ONE dev strike!

gg 

Sign in to follow this