You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Incendiary_Tanker

what did you do today?

22 comments in this topic

Members
1,334 posts
1,343 battles

I spent the entire day at school. Had to whole since lab to myself lul, apart from crushing a few cans with the power of the atmosphere, I mostly cleaned every single piece of lab equipment. I washed over 200 pieces of test tubes, beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, well plates,  all the rubber stoppers and of course the [edited]eye droppers. [ree I hate those things you can't really clean them!] However this time I brought rubber gloves! Hahaha, I'm not having my hands dry up again. [lab soap just eats up your hands moisture] 

I did boil some tea with one of the beakers and a Bunsen burner. One of the teachers who walked into the lab asked me why I was doing that.  

"You do realize that we have a kettle in the Science Office right?" 

Heh, I knew that, if I hadn't locked myself out of the room! Anyways, I boiled way too much tea lul. And everyone else drinks coffee. Peasants what' so good about stark bucks anyway? 

Spoiler

(Above: This is pretty much what happened when I went into a Starbucks) 

Waa- anyways that was my morning. Rather tiresome but I had fun. Definitely not a masochist or anything.  Lunch was.... nasty. 

You see our school is doing this thing were a bunch of kids ride bikes for as long as the can for an entire weekend. And I think for every 1km a sponsor donates like 5 dollars to a charity or to cancer research. So he nice for them, I busted a knee cap due to a stupid incident so I just donated $50 dollars. 

But back to the lunch. Many of the kids didn't bring a lunch that day, and nearby MC pukes took advantage of that. As much as I wanted to cook for 40 people, there was no way I could maintain any consistent cooking that lol. Also my hand was still hurting lol! Plus there was barely any rice left. And your out of your mind if I'm eating a meal with out my white rice. 

Night time is here now, and most of the other kids are sleeping. I should be too, but I spy a piece of dirty on my tubes!! RE WASH EVERYTHING! 

I'm off to bed lul. No more. Still have a lot of fun activities to do tomorrow. There are no windows in this school. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WPP]
Members
451 posts
5,072 battles

I took my kids to their soccer games, tattooed people until 8:00, and torpedoed bots while my wife flirted with my neighbor.  All in all a good day.

• Funny 2

Beta Testers
2,029 posts

I drank all day and yelled at the kid that kept speeding down my street in his straight piped WRX. Maybe it's time to remove the 'aspiring' from my name...

Members
1,904 posts
2,492 battles

Slept for 13 maybe 14 hours, woke up at about 3 PM and still felt tired. Spent the rest of my "day" thinking about what the cause behind me feeling empty most of the week could be.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,220 posts
8,387 battles

Slept, played clan battles, and continued reading a book. And ****posting on the forums now of course :Smile_teethhappy:

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,472 posts
4,055 battles

Good on you for donating, and cleaning all the lab equipment. Have a restful night.

[NAVY]
Members
999 posts
3,720 battles

Planted some new shrubbery, mowed the yard and both my neighbors' yards, drank several pints of Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout, and now, I'm winding down the day by playing some WoWs while listening to Tool.

Edited by daVinci761st

[SIDE]
Members
1,204 posts
8,657 battles

I trimmed a massive bush; enough branches to fill 9 garbage cans. Then I installed a rotating arm to my wall and bolted on a TV, cause watching TV and playing DD's while capping go hand-in-hand! Then I played WoWs; got my Chapayev, Charles Martel ready and equipped for ranked. I am expecting CV's so I specced my Martel toward AA. I don't think CV's will expect a Martel to be specced that way...

[PVE]
Members
1,222 posts
4,732 battles

Woke early cleaned out my truck and had coffee going to adjust valves on the old hog and put in a new set of points hoping weather clears up later...

Members
4,441 posts
6,134 battles

Fighting a BAD cold.  Slept on and off most of the day. When awake came on here and played some co-op matches.  Blabbed on forum a bit. Weather here is crap.  Rain rain rain. Sinuses are F'ed up bad. Poor me. 

[SPTR]
Members
25,614 posts
10,802 battles

Woke up, had a light breakfast, went to church with fam, went to a shopping mall after had a sushi bento box for lunch there and did window shopping, refueled dad's pickup truck up on our way back home, watch some youtube vids back home, had a shower then did some homework for nearly 2hrs then play some WoWs some of it div'd up with a recruitment officer with what I hope would be my new clan stopped when im 8k away from my 3rd daily container and here I am.

[PSP]
Members
6,038 posts
8,580 battles

I serviced the tillers and then did the final Spring till on the half acre I'm going to use for this year's sweet corn patch. I then turned on the sprinkler system, as I'm hoping we've hit our last hard freeze, and fixed some pipes that had frozen over winter. I then mowed the yard. I tilled up an onion bed too and would like to plant some onions but nobody has gotten any sets in yet. Right now I'm cooking up some hot dogs and chili on the grill for lunch.

My brother is in Boston watching his girlfriend run in the marathon. As a CEO he is always jetting around to exotic events and places. He'll probably run into someone like this again.

VQysbTx.jpg   

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 3

[POP]
Members
838 posts
9,459 battles

Usain Bolt, awesome.

One of my dreams is to run in the Boston Marathon!

• Cool 1

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,304 posts

I got rained on as the ceiling of my apartment collapsed during a blizzard (I'm top floor)

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,656 battles
11 hours ago, Gerbertz said:

Usain Bolt, awesome.

Agree on the awesome.  I would love to meet him some day.

I plan to run Boston, but I want to do it as a qualified runner.  I need to get several other items taken care of to be able to do that.

21 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

I got rained on as the ceiling of my apartment collapsed during a blizzard (I'm top floor)

No fun.

I hope that did didn't damage anything irreplaceable.

Edited by YeOldeTraveller
Typo

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,304 posts
2 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

I hope that did damage anything irreplaceable.

I'll assume you meant "Didn't"   XD
Nah, since I've had this leak before, last year, I knew what was coming. Only damage to my own belongings was the back of one of my bookshelves got a bit damp and I had to do laundry after using all my towels to soak up the water.
As for damage to the apartment, there's a meter-long section of roofing that's buckled and the plaster has mostly fallen apart along it. Water also leaked down inside the wall and came through along the wall and part of the window, ruining the linoleum(?) and undoubtedly becoming a nest for black mold to grow.

It's kinda ironic, I lived all my life in century-old farmhouses and never once had a roof leak, then I come to a shiny new building and it's pretty much a colander when the wind comes from the east    xD     They owe me a new unit in this building now, theres no way I can live here while they try to repair this mess, too extensive...

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,656 battles
1 minute ago, Chobittsu said:

I'll assume you meant "Didn't"   XD

Yep.  I did mean "didn't". :cap_fainting:

Bonne chance!

• Funny 1

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
241 posts
3,556 battles

Played a bit of Akizuki as I finally unlocked her. Fun bote, can't wait for Kitakaze and Haragumo.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

Picked up some sticks (big yard), trimmed some bushes, petted some cats, ate two chocolate bars, looked at lewds for a few hours.

• Boring 1

1,542 posts
26 battles
On 17/04/2018 at 7:15 AM, Gerbertz said:

Usain Bolt, awesome.

Mine too!