You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Zendorea

[T-P] Torpedo Polishers (New Clan)

17 comments in this topic

[T-P]
Members
7 posts
526 battles

Hello, 

So I got pissed off from not having anyone accept my Clan Application and decided to make one my F-ing self.
Since I decided to do this, I've strapped in for the long haul and willing to build this from scratch. 

I'm looking for new people who would like to create a clan from scratch with me... Salty Vets and Green Newbies (Like myself) are welcome.
I'm looking to build a social clan that is somewhat competitive. So, if you are like me and you enjoy Dank MEMEs, Anime, and the occasional colorful (non-PC) Joke, We Want You!

We would love to have you aboard!

Remember: Always Polish your Torpedoes!  

rxET54q.jpg

Edited by Zendorea

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,344 posts
3,646 battles

I would say something but... alas.

Lewd-meter would shatter into millions of pieces.

[T-P]
Members
6 posts
1,337 battles

Sounds like something that I would like, send me an invite.

I'm looking for good team mates that back each other up. We also share the same interests. =)

Just an idea to speed things up (looking at established clans).

I was reading around on here, some awesome rules you could use ( with some modifications ) are as follows:

JFSOC is a community oriented team of veterans focused on teamwork and communication. We are currently seeking active players to join our ranks. Visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/akm7PX4 and message @recruiter for an interview. To be considered for a membership:

1. Have the understanding that communication is critical to building a cohesive team and to completing missions in a successful manner

2. Be on the North America (NA) server, live in North America, and Be ACTIVE with the clan!

3. Participate in an initial meeting on Discord with a member of our Command Staff and/or a Clan Recruiter BEFORE your application is approved or a membership offer is extended to you.

4. Maintain a Discord account for the minimal ability to listen during battle (and participate in the text chat), but having a headset is preferable.

5. Be an adult in age and attitude.... Mature, Low-Drama members required! Represent yourself and your clan well!

6. Be logged into Discord and in a clan channel any time that you are in-game… even if you are just “blowing off steam”, we have a room set-up on our Discord server designated specifically for “Solo Grinding”! However, NOT being on Discord while in-game is viewed as an unwillingness to be part of a team, which is completely contrary to our focus of Teamwork and Communication.

7. NOT be a Racist, Sexist, Bigot or Bully!

8. Have T-4 or better ships, T-8 is preferred. (New players and non-veterans considered on a referral basis only)

9. Be available for scheduled Clan Battles or division play. (Schedules posted on Discord and in game MOTD)

Edited by Crazyn0va
  • Cool 1

Members
16 posts
6,181 battles
1 hour ago, Crazyn0va said:

I'm looking for good team mates that back each other up. We also share the same interests. =)

I was reading around on here, some awesome rules you could use ( with some modifications ) are as follows:

Rules? why would you want to consider adding those?

[T-P]
Members
6 posts
1,337 battles

Was just throwing them out there, without rules chaos emerges - in a team effort games some sort of rules hold the balance and keeps things together. 

[T-P]
Members
7 posts
526 battles
On 4/15/2018 at 4:06 PM, Crazyn0va said:

Hi ya, Invite sent!!

I plan to Build a Charter as soon as i get a few people within the clan... i would like help building it so that it is fair across multiple viewpoints instead of just my own! 

Thanks! =) 

Edited by Zendorea

[T-P]
Members
6 posts
1,337 battles

I have a good feeling about this, hopefully we get some mid level players that enjoy good teamwork!

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,271 posts
10,534 battles
On 4/15/2018 at 4:06 PM, Crazyn0va said:

lmbo..... yeah... REALLY good rules... because I was the one who wrote them back on 23 Apr 2017 when I formed Tactical Strike Group 4!   

JFSOC was formed on 11 Mar 2018 and they copied these rules from TSG4 (me).... well, all of them except for # 8 and #9.  Those two I did not write.

• Bad 2

[WGA]
[WGA]
1,117 posts
3,388 battles

Guys break it up. Take it to the PMs if you have some issues. We want this clan recruitment thread not derailed.

Just a reminder. Thanks.

[T-P]
Members
6 posts
1,337 battles

Mezurashi,

As per your recommendation a pm has been sent to rectify any outstanding concerns mentioned above. Thank you for keeping this thread on track.

NEW RECRUITS,

A discord server is under creation, this will be our primary way of communication.

We are looking for active players for a close knit team.

[T-P]
Members
6 posts
1,337 battles

So we are looking for some founding members, The next five to join (upon approval of the other members) will receive elite status, votes in decisions, and other future perks.

We look forward to sailing with you.

Let us know if your interested.

[JNPR]
Members
19 posts
5,082 battles

Hi so I've stopped playing super casually but am picking up the game seriously. I have no clue about clans or other game mechanics other than what happens in the actual matches. 

What are your time zones? I don't want to join a group that I don't get to play with.

How many people could I play with?

I'd love to join. I captain cruisers mostly and love support roles or to work closely with support. I also really enjoy destroyers when team play is involved. 

Edited by Deltaboss18