You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WW2_Iron_Duke

WG MESSED OPS ON PURPOSE? Please Fix them

16 comments in this topic

[-DOG-]
[-DOG-]
Members
37 posts
3,011 battles

So Ive done a few of these ops before, but WG we all are not unicum players here is this your hardmode test?

Ops are FUBARED past v2 weeks enemy was burning everything down to the hull cruisers and BBs last week now this week most of the team is wiped out before the last phase begins.

Please fix them..........

• Funny 1

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles
25 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

sure glad i finished all 5 stars before this craphappened

Yeah same here. Dunno why WG felt the need to ramp up the difficulty in OPS so high.

Don't they have people to test this stuff before it hits live?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,128 posts
8,749 battles

Give it a few weeks until people get used to the new AI but some of them were far too easy although I think that Raptor Rescue could use some easing as it really didn't need to be made harder.

Beta Testers
405 posts
4,755 battles

I haven't seen anything different except the sheer number of players who have never seemingly played an op before.  Nothing has changed, just a higher number of mistakes being made in the Op.  

• Bad 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I too am glad I have 5 stared them all I now go into them for target practice nothing more wins are not important anymore.

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles
41 minutes ago, 56Bravo said:

I haven't seen anything different except the sheer number of players who have never seemingly played an op before.  Nothing has changed, just a higher number of mistakes being made in the Op.  

hah. no. the current op has definitely been changed to be much harder than it previously was. there have already been several threads detailing all the changes and how much harder it is to play without a fully coordinated team.

Edited by MidnightShamalan

[WOLF5]
Members
272 posts
5,094 battles

I am somewhat ok with the increased difficulty, maybe need to respec my operations running captains and possibly use more combat flags, but doable.

However, I would like increased profitability to go to other the higher difficulty.  The rewards now is a little on the low side given the more difficult battles we have to deal with.  Running operatione now requires a lot of focus, it is no longer a relaxing shoot’em up arcade you run a few times just for fun.  More rewards for more effort please.  :cap_hmm:

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,220 posts
8,387 battles
22 minutes ago, bigbearbeear said:

However, I would like increased profitability to go to other the higher difficulty.  The rewards now is a little on the low side given the more difficult battles we have to deal with.  Running operatione now requires a lot of focus, it is no longer a relaxing shoot’em up arcade you run a few times just for fun.  More rewards for more effort please.  :cap_hmm:

Pretty much this. People always say no reason to up the rewards in standard PvE until they raise the difficulty... well here they've raised the difficulty so where are my increased rewards?

• Cool 2

[WOLF3]
Members
5,881 posts
2,193 battles
3 hours ago, 56Bravo said:

You, sir, are deaf dumb. blind, stupid ... or trying to be funny.  If the latter, it isn't working.

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
8,407 posts
25,228 battles
19 hours ago, 56Bravo said:

Everything has changed. We used to finish this op with two minutes left, all our ships alive, and spend the last minute shooting at each other.

That hasn't happened since the new changes. The bot waves arrive closer together, they shoot better, and they kill the forts easily. Much tougher. 

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
5,712 posts
3,894 battles

Deal with it. I am not that good but I five starred the current op with a random team yesterday. The bots may be more numerous and vicious, but they are still scripted. Fast, accurate shooting will do the job.

[2347]
Members
177 posts
4,699 battles

The Operation isn't fun. Yeah, I got five stars, but I didn't enjoy the experience at all. Frontier used to be one of my favorites, a good, enjoyable reason to log on and play some warships, now it's just annoyingly difficult. You should have at least run the new settings on PTS, Dev Guys, because going live with it like this wasn't a very good idea.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
5,712 posts
3,894 battles

Defence of Newport Naval Station is an absolute bastard, but I didn't play all the ops before the current patch and I can't compare. I want to play Killer Whale again before I make a final judgement on the new order. Killer Whale is normally a  turkey shoot; we'll see how the new version plays out.