Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Platnumsniper

[HMCS] Her Majesty's Canadian Ships is recruiting

32 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

91
[HMCS]
[HMCS]
Beta Testers
196 posts
4,572 battles

 

[HMCS] Her Majesty's Canadian Ships

HMCS_temp_3.thumb.png.26f0cf2939e432cef21b7db4b1034037.png

Who are we? We are a chill group of mostly Canadian players 20 and up that love playing in division and having fun all while unapologetically dev striking anyone in our way. We are still an up and coming clan and want to get a good core group of players together for Clan Wars and beyond. Some of us our former and currently serving members of the Canadian Forces and US Armed Forces. Our Naval base has everything but the last clan size upgrade

Membership Requirements 

Canadian Citizenship is not required.

You must be mature enough to take a bit of razing (we will never miss an opportunity to take it and dish it out). If you have a problem with it we do have a DND Hurt feelings report for you to fill out.

You must be active in the clan and discord with a mic.

Minimum Win rate of 50% and minimum tier of 7 or tier 10 for Clan Wars team member (Rentals not included), Tier 10 cruisers and Destroyers preferred based on the one BB limit we already have way too many BB players for CW.

You must be a chill player and not toxic against any class in the game as we are accepting of all class preferences (yes this includes you CV (aka: Unicorn) players).

How to join? Please reply to this post and we will PM you a discord link. Then you division up with some of our members to see if you are a good fit. We then have a 5 day probationary period as an Officer Cadet and then you will be invited to the clan.

We also have Alliances with the 90th Hellfire Squadron and Rust/Oxide and we host Sunday Fundays alongside the 90th and will be starting scrims in the near future with any clan that would like to do so to improve both clans skills and even strengthen any alliances we may build along the way

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,554 posts
6,867 battles

OK I like the blurb and particularly like the octopus on your logo. Consider me considering it.

[Not a flag-waving nationalist but happen to be a proud Canuck]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,758
[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,366 posts
3,646 battles

No maple syrup bribe?

No red carpet treatment of shuttling me around in a canoe captained by a drunk Mountie and rowed by a moose with its antlers?

Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
91
[HMCS]
[HMCS]
Beta Testers
196 posts
4,572 battles
20 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

No maple syrup bribe?

No red carpet treatment of shuttling me around in a canoe captained by a drunk Mountie and rowed by a moose with its antlers?

Sad.

I can only include so much Canadian references. The forums might explode with kindness if I don't limit myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,758
[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,366 posts
3,646 battles
6 minutes ago, Platnumsniper said:

I can only include so much Canadian references. The forums might explode with kindness if I don't limit myself

'Sorry'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
91
[HMCS]
[HMCS]
Beta Testers
196 posts
4,572 battles
23 hours ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

OK I like the blurb and particularly like the octopus on your logo. Consider me considering it.

[Not a flag-waving nationalist but happen to be a proud Canuck]

I've sent you a Discord invite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2
[HMCS]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
49 posts
2,273 battles

Hi there, I am a retired senior living in Hamilton, Ontario. I sold industrial computers and networks during my career. I am getting a little tired of playing by myself so would like to join your clan to take the next step in the game. I am at level 15 with my highest tier ship a Benson DD at tier VIII but most of my ships are V and VI. All the different ships are fun but I seem to be using the DDs more often now with the added challenge of torps. I have been an alpha and beta tester and use Discord but have been away from the game for a while. Would like to join some fellow Canucks to destroy the world! :-) Please consider my application. . .   Don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
91
[HMCS]
[HMCS]
Beta Testers
196 posts
4,572 battles
On 4/17/2018 at 6:52 PM, Captaindon130 said:

Hi there, I am a retired senior living in Hamilton, Ontario. I sold industrial computers and networks during my career. I am getting a little tired of playing by myself so would like to join your clan to take the next step in the game. I am at level 15 with my highest tier ship a Benson DD at tier VIII but most of my ships are V and VI. All the different ships are fun but I seem to be using the DDs more often now with the added challenge of torps. I have been an alpha and beta tester and use Discord but have been away from the game for a while. Would like to join some fellow Canucks to destroy the world! :-) Please consider my application. . .   Don

I've sent you a DM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
155
[ICOP]
Members
785 posts
3,126 battles
On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎14 at 6:54 PM, J30_Reinhardt said:

No maple syrup bribe?

No red carpet treatment of shuttling me around in a canoe captained by a drunk Mountie and rowed by a moose with its antlers?

Sad.

Rowed by Beavers, the Moose is the uber driver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,758
[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,366 posts
3,646 battles
4 hours ago, Junostorm said:

Rowed by Beavers, the Moose is the uber driver.

...wouldn't the beavers act as rudders? Or is that what the hockey sticks leftover from that one year nobody was in the playoffs for? Canadian ship design....cant even figure out whats efficient :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
91
[HMCS]
[HMCS]
Beta Testers
196 posts
4,572 battles
1 minute ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

...wouldn't the beavers act as rudders? Or is that what the hockey sticks leftover from that one year nobody was in the playoffs for? Canadian ship design....cant even figure out whats efficient :D

Can't be the hockey sticks since the sport that is played in the playoffs when no Canadian team makes the playoffs isn't hockey since we only allow you guys to play our sport

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[HMCS]
[HMCS]
Beta Testers
1 post
1,840 battles

I would be interested in applying although my win rate may be a little shy of what is called for depending on where I look. In game shows 50%, other sites show 48%.

I do have one tier 8 currently (Edinburgh) and working through a few others to get there as well.  Currently enjoying the KGV and fooling around with the Cleveland as I haven't worked much on the American line till recently.  Pretty terrible DD player and have barely touched Carriers (only a few matches in the Bogue).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2
[HMCS]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
49 posts
2,273 battles

Does HMCS have a dedicated web site?  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
91
[HMCS]
[HMCS]
Beta Testers
196 posts
4,572 battles
3 hours ago, Captaindon130 said:

Does HMCS have a dedicated web site?  Thanks.

Yes and No. We started one with a Forum but sadly at this moment we haven't got much engagement from our playerbase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[HMCS]
[HMCS]
Members
4 posts
8,787 battles

We are still looking for new players Tier 7 and up. All are welcome to apply.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[FEF]
Members
1 post
5,161 battles

How do you join a clan or division and are they the same thing?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
91
[HMCS]
[HMCS]
Beta Testers
196 posts
4,572 battles
On 5/20/2018 at 2:17 PM, funcars said:

How do you join a clan or division and are they the same thing?

 

Clans and divisions are two separate things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[HMCS]
[HMCS]
Beta Testers
16 posts
10,765 battles

Hi guys! looking for a Clan if you have a spot left.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[HMCS]
[HMCS]
Members
4 posts
8,787 battles

Hey Hunter_D_ we still have a few spots available. Throw in an an application next time you're on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
442 posts

is there spots to fill in clan battles? id be interested if there is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
91
[HMCS]
[HMCS]
Beta Testers
196 posts
4,572 battles
On 7/2/2018 at 1:20 PM, iamplaya said:

is there spots to fill in clan battles? id be interested if there is

Please check your DMs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×