Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

29 comments in this topic

[_SOS_]
Members
1 post
10,604 battles

what is the sence of having a capton skill when it dont work , i have the skill to have four smoke but now its 3 , so why is that skill still there if it dont work ?

Members
1,131 posts
3,141 battles

Make sure you don't get superintendent and smoke screen expert confused. If you have superintendent and the commander is not in retraining, try putting a 0 skill point commander on the ship and seeing if the number of charges changes. If it doesn't it's probably a bug, submit it to wargaming. 

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,479 battles
2 minutes ago, buckeru said:

what is the sence of having a capton skill when it dont work , i have the skill to have four smoke but now its 3 , so why is that skill still there if it dont work ?

If your captain is being retrained on a new ship, you’ll lose one smoke until the captain completes retraining.

Members
1,177 posts
501 battles
42 minutes ago, buckeru said:

•  

I am thinking there is more going on here than meets the eye.....
Like you would think that someone would know EVERYTHING they need to know about CAPTAIN skills by 7k battles.... and not have to ask what is going on.... PREMIUM consumables.... that is also a thing.... Make SENSE ?

gKQrlMG.jpg

and DOESN'T.....
LOL

only thing more of a pet peeve than Grammar in a rant, is not knowing EXACTLY how to wear a TIE (length)

that being said.,.. Superintendent, Smoke screen Expert, capt Retraining, Premium consumables...
All those play a part in your issue.. and as was stated above by others, look at what your captain actually has for skills, what ship his is trained in and currently IN, and what premium consumables you have or do not have...

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,713 posts
9,473 battles
1 hour ago, neptunes_wrath said:

All those play a part in your issue.. and as was stated above by others, look at what your captain actually has for skills, what ship his is trained in and currently IN, and what premium consumables you have or do not have...

you are so hostile and yet so true to the nature of the answer, i like it. But he stated that he had the skill, so i guess we can narrow it down to using premium and what not

:cap_haloween:

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
1 hour ago, neptunes_wrath said:
  •  

gKQrlMG.jpg

What's with all the katz on this forum?  Can't we ever have a German Shepherd or a Wiener-Dog dressed-up as a Gestapo agent?

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
5 minutes ago, Dr_Dirt said:

What's with all the katz on this forum?  Can't we ever have a German Shepherd or a Wiener-Dog dressed-up as a Gestapo agent?

This is what a Dog looks like in a German Uniform

jMmJxTV.jpg

• Funny 1

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
1 minute ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

This is what a Dog looks like in a German Uniform

jMmJxTV.jpg

I know that guy -- he owes me money!

Members
1,131 posts
3,141 battles

And here we are, from a post by a concerned author worrying about why something wasn't right, to a discussion about historical figures. 

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,840 posts
4,224 battles
2 hours ago, buckeru said:

Did you just put your captain on a new ship? Is the XP Bar orange instead of teal? Superintendent doesn't work while your captain is retraining, which happens whenever you move him to a new ship.

• Cool 1

Members
1,177 posts
501 battles
3 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

And here we are, from a post by a concerned author worrying about why something wasn't right, to a discussion about historical figures. 

yeah... derailment..... we has it

nHHbTv3.gif

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,367 posts
3,646 battles
12 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Easy there forum fuzz. The first two replies answered the OP. No other replies were really 'needed'.

• Bad 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,840 posts
4,224 battles
2 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

yeah... derailment..... we has it

nHHbTv3.gif

I always liked this one better:
3ADM2xw.gif

Members
1,177 posts
501 battles
4 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Easy there forum fuzz. The first two replies answered the OP. No other replies were really 'needed'.

MEMES..... they are always "needed"

Members
1,177 posts
501 battles
Just now, ValkyrWarframe said:

If only one could read the message behind all those spelling errors.

that was spelling???

[RIPQP]
Members
435 posts
12,284 battles
3 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

NPkJAhB.png

Too late, someone already stole most of the pixels.

Members
1,177 posts
501 battles

this meme is "related" to the OP..... and is therefore not NON constructive... if you get it you will know...

48LuXJE.jpg

\

:Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by neptunes_wrath

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,840 posts
4,224 battles
4 hours ago, grumpymunky said:

Too late, someone already stole most of the pixels.

Lol!

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
10 hours ago, buckeru said:

Is your captain being retrained? If so, thats why.

Members
1,177 posts
501 battles
9 hours ago, Ulthwey said:

Is your captain being retrained? If so, thats why.

we have NO IDEA what is going on because (like most 1st post ranters) we have no more information to go on because the OP just wanted to rant and NOT get the help I think he was trying to seek after creating this thread...
I guess we will never really know exactly what is going on... but My guess is retraining..

Sign in to follow this