You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rab9

Twitch Prime Texas Offer Issue

8 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
120 battles

So I've been getting this issue when I'm trying to get the USS Texas loot.

I live in Canada, and I have an Amazon Canada account with a free trial of Prime active on it. I enable Twitch Prime, it says it's good, I see the level up page, I go to the "See Loot" box, and I check to see if I have my offer for WoW. Nope, it just says for everything; "Start Your Free Trial". There was even a blue bar at the top saying to try Twitch Prime. It obviously thinks I don't have it yet, but in my connections page in my profile, my Amazon account is linked. I did this about eight times. I then look up how to get the Texas offer and find this site: https://blog.twitch.tv/twitch-prime-members-get-even-more-loot-for-your-fleet-in-world-of-warships-c07f14b8bce1?ref_=SM_OM_WOWS2_BP_CA_EN. It says I need to link my Twitch account to my Wargaming account. So I did that, and the other steps involved. When I go to the Twitch site again to see if it did anything, nothing changed, as I expected. I think I'm going to have a stroke with this irritating problem.

wdwdwdwddw.PNG.590964b9796bff715bd3072c5261a4f4.PNG

adadad.thumb.PNG.eb2e572c7cd66857169f50b80da4627d.PNG

w3wdwd2.png.629bc78ebaed7e87fb3b48cdc2cfbfce.png

Edited by Rab9

[-BSS-]
Members
385 posts
5,912 battles

Have you tried logging in to the game using the Twitch login option?

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,279 battles

I didn't have any problems.  You are probably missing a simple step somewhere...but without seeing each step you are trying I can't help much...sorry.

By the way, I just got Texas yesterday via this promo, and it is terribly bad.

Then you delete two cruisers with two salvos, shoot down 14 planes and it is magnificent.

Then it is terribly bad, again.

Edited by desmo_2

[ARS]
Beta Testers
2,149 posts
1,648 battles
27 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

I didn't have any problems.  You are probably missing a simple step somewhere...but without seeing each step you are trying I can't help much...sorry.

Then you delete two cruisers with two salvos, shoot down 14 planes and it is magnificent.

I've played two games in it.  First one was 70,000 damage.  Second one I did 95,000 damage.

Now, not a great sample size, but for a Tier V BB those are more than acceptable numbers.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts
36 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Her biggest issue is her turret turn rate vs the ship's turn rate. She can, quite easily, turn faster than her turrets. So you have a choice, turn shallow so your guns can stay on target or cut speed down to 1/2, turn hard and bring your turrets on target. Every option to increase turret turn rate should be selected. 

Once you get that stuff done, she IS a beast. Carriers know to stay away from Texas until everything else has been sunk. Her AA(aaa) can devastate planes nicely. 

So work with her stop hating, being aggravated by her (i speak from personal experience) and suddenly, she's a good, if not great ship. 

I do however prefer the Arizona over the Texas... the Arizona has some nice guns. 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,109 posts
18,631 battles

After you start twitch prime membership it may ask you if you have any payment option linked with it (amazon in my case). After that log into twitch prime and under the crown at the right top you should see the free stuff you can get. After you clicked at the Texas you may need to restart your WoWs clieent to get the ship.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
3 hours ago, Rab9 said:

I live in Canada, and I have an Amazon Canada account with a free trial of Prime active on it. I enable Twitch Prime, it says it's good, I see the level up page, I go to the "See Loot" box, and I check to see if I have my offer for WoW. Nope, it just says for everything; "Start Your Free Trial". There was even a blue bar at the top saying to try Twitch Prime. It obviously thinks I don't have it yet, but in my connections page in my profile, my Amazon account is linked. I did this about eight times. I then look up how to get the Texas offer and find this site: https://blog.twitch.tv/twitch-prime-members-get-even-more-loot-for-your-fleet-in-world-of-warships-c07f14b8bce1?ref_=SM_OM_WOWS2_BP_CA_EN. It says I need to link my Twitch account to my Wargaming account. So I did that, and the other steps involved. When I go to the Twitch site again to see if it did anything, nothing changed, as I expected. I think I'm going to have a stroke with this irritating problem.

w3wdwd2.png.629bc78ebaed7e87fb3b48cdc2cfbfce.pngY   You don't actually get the Texas  to  start with you  get a Personal Mission that you have to complete to get her however the mission  isn't  Too  Hard,   So watch and or look for that at the very bottom of the mission section  and Iso good luck and I hope you like her as much as I do

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,805 posts
4,224 battles
3 hours ago, Rab9 said:

w3wdwd2.png.629bc78ebaed7e87fb3b48cdc2cfbfce.png

I found that I had to unlink my twitch account and link it again and that got it to work... finally.