You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Estimated_Prophet

PSA: 7th anniversary swag over in Tanks.

6 comments in this topic

Members
8,085 posts
17,047 battles

For anyone here who plays Tanks on an irregular basis; (for whatever 'reasons,') be sure to log in this weekend and play at least one game.

Tonnes of free swag in celebration of the game's 7th year.

Who knows; maybe there'll even be a Co-op mode some day, (if the Firery Furnace freezes over perhaps,) and you'll be able to use it in a mildly less stressful enviroment.

Tank swag.

• Cool 4

[USCC2]
Members
3,435 posts

+1 Don't play it myself, but I'm sure there are many that will appreciate the heads up! (I know I do when it is Warship related) :Smile_honoring:

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,249 posts
8,815 battles

I have gotten to the point that I would rather play WT than WoT and I detest WT. If there is some premium time in there I will hold my nose and launch it.

[REVY]
Members
6,029 posts
5,102 battles

Thanks for the heads up, I missed the first two weeks of the Christmas event over there.

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,473 posts
4,055 battles

Thank you. I'll check it out.

Members
8,085 posts
17,047 battles
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

I have gotten to the point that I would rather play WT than WoT and I detest WT. If there is some premium time in there I will hold my nose and launch it.

lol

Yeah; I only play a few games on x3/x5 weekends now and then to eke out a few xp, then concert it to fxp with the excess gold I mistakenly bought... (meant to get a 1,250 pack to cover my occasional ammo expenses, and somehow managed to get a 3,500 pack instead.

One of these days when I’ve finally used it all up; I may have even less interest in Tanks than I do now.