You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

Is it possible to migrate an account from one to another?

13 comments in this topic

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles

OK, I know several posts have been made but they were made in the distant past.

This is what I want: I want to transfer everything, all my ships and stats etc. to another brand new account, of which the ownership is still me. The old account will no longer exist, just to show that I'm not trying to exploit the system, and I accept certain penalty for the new account, like retraining all my captains etc.

Can that be done? Mod? You there? Can you help?

Edited by AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

Beta Testers
1,015 posts
13,589 battles
6 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

This is what I want: I want to transfer everything, all my ships and stats etc. to another brand new account, of which the ownership is still me. The old account will no longer exist, just to show that I'm not trying to exploit the system, and I accept certain penalty for the new account, like retraining all my captains etc.

I don't have an answer I am just curious....what would be the point? Sounds like self punishment.

I think you can change your name if you want.... If you want to move to a different server that is not possible without starting over.

Members
1,133 posts
3,141 battles

I see no reason to do this. You can change name, email, password, etc. through support. Transferring accounts wouldn't do anything. 

[LOSC]
Members
57 posts
3,877 battles

I wish because I have tier 10 with WoT in Euro and US servers as with this group I look like a newbie but have been here all along.

No respect with this group of folks but what the heck. They have no Idea about games like GhostRecon back in 90's and Ect.!!!

Members
9,873 posts
51 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Gone full troll?:Smile_amazed:

You hang out in this forum constantly, how could you NOT know the answer to your question?

[YORHA]
Members
3,268 posts
55 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

39 minutes ago, Halli_SPARTA said:

I wish because I have tier 10 with WoT in Euro and US servers as with this group I look like a newbie but have been here all along.

No respect with this group of folks but what the heck. They have no Idea about games like GhostRecon back in 90's and Ect.!!!

... the heck?

[DRACS]
Members
3,375 posts

There's no reason to transfer ships within the same realm to another account you own. Like, absolutely none.

If a name change is what you want, you can do so by paying for it on your own account.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,241 posts
3,086 battles

I'm afraid it's not possible. 

Members
17,843 posts
5,096 battles
1 hour ago, KaptainKaybe said:

There's no reason to transfer ships within the same realm to another account you own. Like, absolutely none.

If a name change is what you want, you can do so by paying for it on your own account.

Can you pay for a stat reset? Maybe he's trying to "reroll" without having to reacquire all his stuff.

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
3 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Is this because of stats? Why are people so obsessed with that crap?