You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

So... you can't buy gift doubloons using credit card?

6 comments in this topic

Members
3,413 posts
6,072 battles

Why can't you use either to buy and then gift doubloons?  No idea what you mean by 'buying gift doubloons'.  You buy doubloons and you can keep them or gift them.  Doubloons can be purchased any way that is on the screen.

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
21 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

Why can't you use either to buy and then gift doubloons?  No idea what you mean by 'buying gift doubloons'.  You buy doubloons and you can keep them or gift them.  Doubloons can be purchased any way that is on the screen.

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean? You can buy doubloons for yourself, then gift it in "account management"?

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,473 posts
4,055 battles

Not sure why it's not working for you. I tried a bunch of doubloon options and it shows up fine. Are you seeing a screen similar to this?

4b80507f3351f2af8585455868c9da6d.png

Members
3,413 posts
6,072 battles

Back up and tell us what you are trying to do.  You buy doubloons - there are no such things as 'gift doubloons'

Here are all of the ways you can purchase doubloons

Doubloons.PNG

Edited by CylonRed

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,174 posts
8,786 battles

I am never able to get my card to work because by the time I finally convince the computer that "YES, I FREAKING TRIED TO BUY SOMETHING!" it doesn't go through. I just use PayPal after transferring the money into that account.