You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

Which tier 6~7 ship has the highest penetration and...

6 comments in this topic

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles

OK. Confucius once said, know your enemy well and you won't lose easily. 

I wanna know which tier 6~7 ship has the highest and lowest penetration and which one of them has the most easily hit citadael and the most difficult to hit citadel, and do they actually playout the  same way it is in theory or shall we say game parameters. 

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,530 posts
3,526 battles

Here's the penetration graph by tier

That said Dunkerque and New Mexico have the best penatration for tier 6 and Nagato has the best for tier 7

[NGA-B]
Members
1,226 posts
7,658 battles
12 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

I wanna know which tier 6~7 ship has the highest and lowest penetration and which one of them has the most easily hit citadael and the most difficult to hit citadel, and do they actually playout the  same way it is in theory or shall we say game parameters. 

99% sure you're mixing up Confucious with Sun Tzu. And the quote more specifically is: “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

And given your rather inflated opinion that you're among the top tier players in this game, I'd say your win rate probably isn't going to be 10/10 for quite a while.

• Cool 1

[REVY]
Members
6,025 posts
5,102 battles
1 hour ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Confucius was a philosopher that taught you to know your place in the order of things and promoted the stratification of society.  You'll find no help about the Art of War from him unless your looking to organize a clan.

Edited by Sventex
  • Cool 1

[VW]
Members
1,846 posts
12,290 battles

At that tier easiest cits are snorez and buddy. Although galiss and algie are definitely similarly squishy or even more so. Most difficult are kgv and gneis although that’s with a range caveat.

ok, ok, i just realized the most difficult ships to cit at those tiers are any of the dds at those tiers!!!

Edited by monpetitloup