You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
20 battles

I recently got a new ship and commander from twitch prime as well as some crates. I don’t know how to use the crates, or assign the commander to the new ship. Also, assuming I get camis I don’t know how to use those either. THANKS

[HINON]
Supertester
18,978 posts
12,488 battles

You have 9 battles, your account is still very young and not at the right level yet. Commanders, boxes and camouflages will become available to you as you level your account up. Don't worry, the ones you earned will be there waiting for you.

• Cool 3

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,745 posts
11,361 battles

Pretty sure there will be tooltips explaining as you level your account.

[NGA-A]
[NGA-A]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,264 posts
3,368 battles

Just keep playing and your level will rise.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,238 posts
8,804 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

You have 9 battles, your account is still very young and not at the right level yet. Commanders, boxes and camouflages will become available to you as you level your account up. Don't worry, the ones you earned will be there waiting for you.

Listen to the cat.

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,473 posts
4,055 battles

Heya @Apple_06, welcome to World of Warships and the forums.

You'll get access to boxes/containers at Level 4, commanders at Level 7, and camouflage at Level 11. There's more info about Account Levels (like how to level up) on the World of Warships Wiki: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Account_Level

If you need help with anything else, don't be afraid to ask. Good luck!

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
Members
4,681 posts
7,503 battles

Sadly no one place manual here Wows is good at letting you know in port when they give you a reward like Camo , flags .. in Port is we’re you can look up all your ship and your self info ..click on a ship you will then be able to click exterior and then flags Camo that kind of thing  

1,542 posts
26 battles

Hello @Apple_06 welcome to the forums! The guys above are right, these things come with leveling up in the game :Smile_great: just play and have fun and they'll come soon enough! If you need any help or advice, don't hesitate to ask!