You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
c3shooter

ranked trio package

11 comments in this topic

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles

So i was in the shop and saw the ranked trio package of Alabama, Harekaze, Prince Eugen, each come with a 10pt commander, and 3 port slots.

I was eyeballing the either the bama or kaze. ..trying to decide, this package basically gives the eugen for a couple extra bucks. I am always a sucker for a 10 pnt capt, but my question is this

It says nothing about the premium camo. Is this a trade off for the capts?

Has anyone bought this package? Do they have the camo?

Members
9,868 posts
5 minutes ago, c3shooter said:

So i was in the shop and saw the ranked trio package of Alabama, Harekaze, Prince Eugen, each come with a 10pt commander, and 3 port slots.

I was eyeballing the either the bama or kaze. ..trying to decide, this package basically gives the eugen for a couple extra bucks. I am always a sucker for a 10 pnt capt, but my question is this

It says nothing about the premium camo. Is this a trade off for the capts?

Has anyone bought this package? Do they have the camo?

Premiums always come with their camo..

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles

also does anyone have a link or a description of these "exclusive missions", I cant find reference to them.

***DISREGARD< I FOUND IT***

Edited by c3shooter

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles
Just now, awiggin said:

Premiums always come with their camo..

That is my understanding, but they are also ALWAYS putting that in the description...even if it takes a half a page of text/graphics.

Members
9,868 posts
1 minute ago, c3shooter said:

That is my understanding, but they are also ALWAYS putting that in the description...even if it takes a half a page of text/graphics.

The camo is part of the value of a premium, to my knowledge they have never sold a premium without it's camo....

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

The camo is part of the value of a premium, to my knowledge they have never sold a premium without it's camo....

I havent heard of that either... And i fully agree about the value, this is why I am asking here, because in my opinion the package is not worth it, if I would have to buy my own camo.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,040 posts
12,535 battles

Pretty sure it comes with the camos. The mission descriptions are on the announcement page.

Although I seem to remember Eugen having a second, optional camo. I don't think it was included in the original package, so it's probably not included here either.

Edited by Edgecase
  • Cool 1

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles
3 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

Pretty sure it comes with the camos. The mission descriptions are on the announcement page.

Although I seem to remember Eugen having a second, optional camo. I don't think it was included in the original package, so it's probably not included here either.

Thank you for the link, I had found a reference just before you posted. Not particularly motivating rewards, and I am not planning on playing ranked this season anyway.

I saw the review LWM did on the Eugen, it implied that it was a separate purchase from the ship, and since there is no mention at all of camo in the description, I seriously doubt they include that additional one.

Members
8,075 posts
17,032 battles

Have all three already; will likely use Akizuki again like last season.

In any case, (redacted) high-tier Ranked.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
1 hour ago, awiggin said:

Yeah, I've not seen any premiums come with the base permanent premium camo, no matter if T2 or T8 or in between.  There may be *other* camos available for that ship (Texas, Red October, etc) that are extra, but the stock premium permanent camo is always there.