Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Seadog_Supreme

Ranked Edition, Spare Us

11 comments in this topic

[PC]
Members
1,866 posts

Really, WG? You want to encourage players to buy a T8 premium, stick a 6-point commander on it, and take that into ranked? I may sit the whole thing out! This doesn't improve the game in any way. Instead, it encourages unprepared players to buy their new shiny, and plunge into ranked battles. Thanks, not!

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles
2 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

And this is different from any other ranked season how?

shh. he needs something to complain about now that ranked is here. nevermind the fact that they can't take the premiums past rank 10, which is completely different from every other season thus far. that's beside the point. they come with 6-point commanders! this is clearly WG trying to mess with his win rating!!11!1

• Bad 1

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

Actually, on the store, they're 10 point commanders in the trio pack.

Trio_Ranked.thumb.PNG.70e7ebaae493344c6278ea639a7781f1.PNG

[PC]
Members
1,866 posts
On 4/13/2018 at 6:16 PM, MidnightShamalan said:

shh. he needs something to complain about now that ranked is here. nevermind the fact that they can't take the premiums past rank 10, which is completely different from every other season thus far. that's beside the point. they come with 6-point commanders! this is clearly WG trying to mess with his win rating!!11!1

I'm one of the few people that ever posts a positive new thread on the forums. But those threads get few replies, and are quickly pushed down off the top page.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I am with you on this Seadog.

l28DzVJ.gif

I will not participate in this season. 

[RMRGD]
Members
175 posts
16,728 battles

I don't believe purchasing premiums will make you do better in ranked.   you will hit a skill cap at 10 and if not for sure by 5.   I do think its a bit deceptive to advertise this.   Most would probably assume its an advantage.    It will help in grinding captains up etc.   But its not going to get you to ranked 1.   

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts

I'll prolly do my mandatory 10 or 12 matches of ranked -- get bored -- get drunk -- move on.  

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,903 posts
3,292 battles

Get the trio bundle, and each ship comes with 10-point commanders. Get the ships individually, only 6-point commanders. People buying them before Ranked is upon us, will likely ensure that they have at least 8-point commanders... maybe 10-pointers depending on how often they play leading up to the new ranked season.

[-TKS-]
Members
283 posts
5,564 battles

not sure how rank works but wouldn't you want to fight ships that only have 6pt captains .

Sign in to follow this