You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nhi_Vanye

Ranked Trio Question

26 comments in this topic

[-DPF-]
Members
769 posts
8,085 battles

If you purchase the Ranked Trio, and you already have the ships, does anyone know how much doubloons you receive?  This would allow you to get doubloons, 3 - 10 pt captains, and a bunch of missions for these ships if I understand correctly.  Thanks!

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,656 battles
5 minutes ago, Nhi_Vanye said:

If you purchase the Ranked Trio, and you already have the ships, does anyone know how much doubloons you receive?  This would allow you to get doubloons, 3 - 10 pt captains, and a bunch of missions for these ships if I understand correctly.  Thanks!

Unknown, but could be north of 25,000 doubloons.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,903 posts
12,435 battles

Right click the ship you already have from the bundle, click 'sell', don't confirm, check how many credits you would get for the bare ship, divide by 750, there's your doubloon value.

For example ...

KBRnFgH.jpg

8.250.000 credits / 750 = 11.000 doubloons.

• Cool 3

[-DPF-]
Members
769 posts
8,085 battles
4 minutes ago, Lert said:

Right click the ship you already have from the bundle, click 'sell', don't confirm, check how many credits you would get for the bare ship, divide by 750, there's your doubloon value.

For example ...

KBRnFgH.jpg

Thanks Lert!! :Smile_medal:

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
27 minutes ago, Lert said:

For example ...

KBRnFgH.jpg

Where do you get the 750?

[HINON]
Supertester
18,903 posts
12,435 battles
Just now, w4spl3g said:

Where do you get the 750?

Ships sell for half their purchase value, in credits. One doubloon gets 1500 credits. So a ship that sells for 8.25m credits like Eugen is worth 16.5m credits purchase, 16.5m credits is 11k doubloons.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
7 minutes ago, Lert said:

Ships sell for half their purchase value, in credits. One doubloon gets 1500 credits. So a ship that sells for 8.25m credits like Eugen is worth 16.5m credits purchase, 16.5m credits is 11k doubloons.

This makes the Ranked Trio in the premium shop worth 32,900 dubloons or 24% more than buying the dubloons directly + 10 captains + port slots + missions

Edited by w4spl3g
fixed numbers, copied wrong

[HINON]
Supertester
18,903 posts
12,435 battles
Just now, w4spl3g said:

This makes the Ranked Trio in the premium shop worth 32,000 dubloons or 25% more than buying the dubloons directly + 10 captains + port slots + missions

That sounds about right with how WG handles their bundles and discounts thereupon.

• Cool 1

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
1 minute ago, Lert said:

That sounds about right with how WG handles their bundles and discounts thereupon.

I'm about to find out :cap_happy:

[-DPF-]
Members
769 posts
8,085 battles
8 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

This makes the Ranked Trio in the premium shop worth 32,900 dubloons or 24% more than buying the dubloons directly + 10 captains + port slots + missions

This is correct.  I just did the purchase and checked the result.  32,900 doubloons, 3 slots and 3 - 10 pt commanders, plus a bunch of missions. :Smile_smile:

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
9 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

I'm about to find out :cap_happy:

I got exactly 32900 dubloons. Stealth sale :cap_haloween:

Thanks Lert!

Edited by w4spl3g

[NNC]
Members
1,133 posts
13,347 battles

I'm highly interested in this. I think I will buy it.

Please tell me more about the ranked missions.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
36 minutes ago, Jakajan said:

I'm highly interested in this. I think I will buy it.

Please tell me more about the ranked missions.

They're for ranked. I can't see them in my missions, I'm guessing they won't show til the new season goes live.

Members
33 posts
4,464 battles

Hey, thank you guys. I got trio. I've already had Prince and Alabama, so I got 23900 gold plus Harekaze plus ports slots, captains and the missions :) Do you guys know if I can buy this package again and get another set of gold (32900)? :)

[-TKS-]
Members
283 posts
5,536 battles
1 hour ago, Booooooo said:

Hey, thank you guys. I got trio. I've already had Prince and Alabama, so I got 23900 gold plus Harekaze plus ports slots, captains and the missions :) Do you guys know if I can buy this package again and get another set of gold (32900)? :)

thats a interesting question . will you get 3 more 10 point captains?

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 hour ago, Booooooo said:

Just asking "Are you Greedy?"

Members
33 posts
4,464 battles
1 minute ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Just asking "Are you Greedy?"

Well, not sure why are you asking this. Just asking "How old are you?" :)

Members
33 posts
4,464 battles
12 minutes ago, EyE_dYe_QuIck said:

thats a interesting question . will you get 3 more 10 point captains?

Prob. not. I'm more interested in getting gold. I did buy once and got 23200 gold and Harekaze (already had Prince and Alabama), very good deal. I was about to buy 25000 gold for $99 anyway, but thanks to this forum, I got this great deal (Captains, port slots, 23200 gold and the Harekaze  :)) So, after all, Harekaze cost me 1800 gold. Now I'm wondering if I can buy this package again, and get all 32900 gold (I already have all these ships after the first purchase) so I don't have to spend money for a while.

Edited by Booooooo

Members
33 posts
4,464 battles
1 minute ago, Toxic_Potato said:

We really need Santa crates several times per year to satisfhy the Uber doubloon player.

Easter Baskets

May Day ...somethin

Etc

Toxic is in the name :)

Members
587 posts

Somebody be brave and buy trio bundle again!

However, I might be solving my USA captain shortage with my tier 6 to 10 cruisers split. Three 19 point so far and two workin real hard!  Supposedly will get tier 6 to 9 additional 15 point captains. Will wait to believe.

Harekaze - I prefer hull B 100 mm strangely the 5”54 option hull C , was awful. Very low rate of fire. Only annoyed other ships. 

Now Now

Platinum Premium Players want Santa Crates all year long....there could be Dollar Store milk crates for the unfortunate....

mmmmmm SANTA....

Frosty Fir Camo sells back for 45k in credits. Got some?

Edited by Toxic_Potato

[AWP]
Members
780 posts
2,950 battles
3 hours ago, Booooooo said:

Yes you will get the gold, captains, and port slots. I was planning to get some gold a while back... I’m glad I waited. Pay about 2 less dollars and get about 30% more doubloons plus the captains.

Edit: Let me make sure real quick. 

Edit 2: Yes I have 2 Akeno Misaki so they will give you the captains. 

Edited by Belyy_Klyk

[-BMV-]
Members
346 posts
6,579 battles
On 4/17/2018 at 4:16 PM, Toxic_Potato said:

However, I might be solving my USA captain shortage with my tier 6 to 10 cruisers split. Three 19 point so far and two workin real hard!  Supposedly will get tier 6 to 9 additional 15 point captains. Will wait to believe.

Unless you have seen elsewhere besides the false info Notser spread in his line split video there is no reason to believe you will get even 10 pt captains.  The soviet dd split gave out max 9 pt captains and I still have those scrubs in my reserve.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/update-notes-main/release-notes-062/

The japanese line split gave out max 35000 commander xp which is just less than 6 current skill points so probably a six point captain.  I can't find a captain trained for kagero in my reserve so I think I put him in the hatsuharu on the grind to akizuki.  I know I ground out concealment expert on the Hatsu so it was definitely less than 10 if that was the commander.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/update-notes-main/update-515/

Whatever the case the Russian split was higher tiers and more generous, so its possible 10 pt commanders will be given out.  But in neither case was the skill points given dependent on the skill of the captain only the tier of the ship.

Happy to be proven wrong if you have more recent info.