You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
renegadestatuz

Dev Blog - ST Selling ARP ships for credits

45 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles

ST. ARP ships.

Players will be able to sell their Arpeggio of Blue Steel ships in the client for credits.

Edited by renegadestatuz
  • Cool 3

[NDA]
Supertester
4,775 posts
13,589 battles

Kind of expected this after they let us dismiss the ARP captains. I also suspect if sold you won't get a port slot out of the deal, just credits. The reason I say this is when I dismissed some duplicate ARP captains I didn't get any reserve slots from it. 

I personally won't be selling these ships; 1 I worked to hard to get them, 2 they are kind of rare ships now, 3 I'm not hurting for credits and 4 I can hid them all and never see them lol. 

• Cool 6

[HINON]
Supertester
18,934 posts
12,460 battles
1 minute ago, RedSeaBear said:

The reason I say this is when I dismissed some duplicate ARP captains I didn't get any reserve slots from it.

The ARP captains came with their own captain slots that didn't take up slots from the reserve nor added to them. I forget whether the ships follow a similar pattern.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
7 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

ST. ARP ships.

Players will be able to sell their Arpeggio of Blue Steel ships in the client for credits.

Finally I dont need Credits but I will take anything they offer just to rid my Carousel of those obnoxious Carnival Ships Quepy Dolls. 

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 4

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
14 minutes ago, Lert said:

The ARP captains came with their own captain slots that didn't take up slots from the reserve nor added to them. I forget whether the ships follow a similar pattern.

It did specifically say they came with a port slot, so hopefully that's not the case.

[SUCIT]
Members
783 posts
3,493 battles
14 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Finally I dont need Credits but I will take anything they offer just to rid my Carousel of those obnoxious Carnival Ships Quepy Dolls. 

You can already hide them by clicking the little "eye" in the bottom right corner of the screen.  

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 minute ago, XpliCT_PaiiN said:

You can already hide them by clicking the little "eye" in the bottom right corner of the screen.  

They still there useless and ugly

• Bad 1

[SUCIT]
Members
783 posts
3,493 battles
Just now, CLUCH_CARGO said:

But you can't see them in game or on the carousel.  I have had it disabled since the damn ships came out lol.

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,024 posts
10,186 battles

What would be very useful is selling excess 6-10 point unused captains for recycled elite captain xp.

I have a lot of 10 point captains ( no just arp ) from duplicates from Santa crates 2016, I wouldn't mind binning a bunch of them for a 50% xp refund.  The ARP commanders for refund would be a huge windfall for me as well.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
2 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

What would be very useful is selling excess 6-10 point unused captains for recycled elite captain xp.

I have a lot of 10 point captains ( no just arp ) from duplicates from Santa crates 2016, I wouldn't mind binning a bunch of them for a 50% xp refund.  The ARP commanders for refund would be a huge windfall for me as well.

Yes, please.  That would be amazing.  I know it'll never happen, but still...

• Cool 1

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles

Probably won't get port slots from it. I remember people being mad when you couldn't sell them and the counter argument being they don't use any.

I won't sell mine because collect em all. I would be very pleased if we got compensation for earning the ships twice.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
4 minutes ago, X15 said:

Probably won't get port slots from it. I remember people being mad when you couldn't sell them and the counter argument being they don't use any.

I don't think it was so much that they didn't use one as they came with one.  The said they come with a port slot and commander with no mention of a reserve slot for the commander.  So it makes sense there would be an actual port slot, but not a reserve slot for the commander as Lert mentioned.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/seriouslylastchance/

[TF16B]
Members
8,063 posts
16,998 battles
36 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Honestly, I haven't seen them in so long, I forgot they were still there.... :Smile_amazed:

See them every now and then.

Will keep them because I can; and because I like the series.

By all means; those who dislike the ships; please go ahead and throw away all those easy first wins...I’ll keep mine to use, thank you very much.

• Cool 2

[R-F]
Members
395 posts
14,343 battles
2 hours ago, renegadestatuz said:

ST. ARP ships.

YAAAASSS!!! FINALLY! :cap_haloween:

Members
1,238 posts
8,932 battles

hhhhhhhhhhhhell yess......the very thing I was looking for.....and complaining about (a little) elsewhere.....I've always thought it was a damn liberty I couldn't sell them in the first place, as I earned all the cruisers but sadly am a total washout with cruisers.....

....I'll keep one of the Kongos.....(I don't need 4, duh.)....because nothing boogies like a Kongo...

....I'm not an apologist for WG, but darn it if they don't throw us a bone once in a while....bravissimo....and the one time I asked for a refund I got it when I didn't expect it.......so they're ok by me...

[DRACS]
Members
3,350 posts

Yay! Free credits!

I'll keep one for sure just to have a Kongo to sail when I want. Just don't need four of them. Or two or three Myokos. Or a second Atago, lol.

Members
9,864 posts
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

See them every now and then.

Will keep them because I can; and because I like the series.

By all means; those who dislike the ships; please go ahead and throw away all those easy first wins...I’ll keep mine to use, thank you very much.

Why do you insist in taking that attitude, do you really think most players in this game approach that game that way?

Even when I was playing regularly, the thought of worrying about first wins for 45 ships much less  ARP, never even crossed my mind, and I doubt the vast majority of players feel any differently....:Smile_glasses:

Members
333 posts
5 battles
2 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

"useless" they act as premiums in terms of captains being transfered to them, just saying. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 minute ago, TheNargacuga said:

"useless" they act as premiums in terms of captains being transfered to them, just saying. 

Ships that don't get played are useless IMO. I have IJN ships for training the few IJN ships I do have.

Members
333 posts
5 battles
1 minute ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Ships that don't get played are useless IMO. I have IJN ships for training the few IJN ships I do have.

Useless implies that there's no use whatsoever. How about you start using proper English rather than whatever hick variant you are using right now. These ships have a use, just because you aren't using the use doesn't mean that said use isn't there. 

Edited by TheNargacuga
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 2