Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max0017

ships that are destroyed

5 comments in this topic

[I-F]
Members
43 posts
4,518 battles

Is the game played in co-op completely at random as to a ship being attacked???....it seems to me that this might not be so...........I have stayed back, gone forward, joined several ships and still I get destroyed.......either plane torpedoes, bombs, or selected from three identical ships  side by side to be destroyed by two or more enemies.......just wondering how a target is selected....

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,284 battles

In Co-op, the bots tend to focus fire on destroyers, first.  Next is low health ships, and then I think they look for closest.

Members
161 posts
1,304 battles
Just now, desmo_2 said:

In Co-op, the bots tend to focus fire on destroyers, first.  Next is low health ships, and then I think they look for closest.

I also think they'll focus on whoever the closest firing target is. If I'm playing a DD and have other ships near me, I get lit up the second I open fire but not necessarily if I don't.

Bots in Co-op absolutely play differently from people.

[TBW]
Members
6,342 posts
11,892 battles

They concentrate on the least Hp to sink the ship. So destroyers first shot at naturally. If a ship is low on xp they will target that first and take it out of the equation. A thing many random players could learn.

[LOU1]
Members
2,882 posts
8,004 battles

They also go pretty much straight towards a cap or objective.  They rarely get deflected or diverted.  The only way to stop them is to destroy them.  In lower tiers you can often wait in ambush next to the line between their spawn and your cap to pick them off.

Edited by ExploratorOne

Sign in to follow this