Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belthorian

Thank you Wargamming for my Normandy Cammo

14 comments in this topic

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,184 posts
5,658 battles

I just wanted to take this opportunity to show my appreciation for the free premium camouflage for the tier six French battleship the Normandy. First, the camouflage is GORGEOUS I really love the ocean liner look and it is a plausible camouflage for a warship in peacetime. Second, thank you for allowing the player base to earn it through missions and including coop as an option. Being able to hit your mark and not having to depend on the pure randomness of random battles to complete a task was very refreshing. So once again thank you very much for your ward work, I do appreciate it and I love the game.

P.S. I got my cat commander and if you made cat premium camouflage's for Japanese battleships I would buy one....so please take more of my money lol.

• Cool 3

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,184 posts
5,658 battles
1 minute ago, SavageTactical said:

If you’re not aware, you can get the cat camo for the Harekaze. 

I am, I just don't play DD's....I want it but for a ship that I would use.

[USCC2]
Members
3,418 posts
16 minutes ago, SavageTactical said:

If you’re not aware, you can get the cat camo for the Harekaze. 

You can win the cat camo, didn't see that, thank you.:Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,335 posts
10,122 battles
1 hour ago, Belthorian said:

I just wanted to take this opportunity to show my appreciation for the free premium camouflage for the tier six French battleship the Normandy. First, the camouflage is GORGEOUS I really love the ocean liner look and it is a plausible camouflage for a warship in peacetime. Second, thank you for allowing the player base to earn it through missions and including coop as an option. Being able to hit your mark and not having to depend on the pure randomness of random battles to complete a task was very refreshing. So once again thank you very much for your ward work, I do appreciate it and I love the game.

P.S. I got my cat commander and if you made cat premium camouflage's for Japanese battleships I would buy one....so please take more of my money lol.

Agree 100% about the thanks. Not the cat camo though lol.

Members
3,625 posts
13,419 battles

I like that sin on Normandie too. I wish I could use that on all of my French ships. (Hint-hint WG $$$$)

[ARGSY]
Members
5,712 posts
3,894 battles

it is a plausible camouflage for a warship in peacetime.

It's reminiscent of those glorious paint schemes they used to hit predreadnought battleships and cruisers up with at the turn of the 20th Century (see also stock St Louis).

I agree with the thanks for being able to do it in co-op as well as randoms - that made it so much easier (though it had the side-effect of possibly making a co-op player out of me again someday).

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,184 posts
5,658 battles
28 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Agree 100% about the thanks. Not the cat camo though lol.

ROFLMAO.....come on now, if they had a dog cammo  you would be ponying up the cash lol.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,268 battles

I agree that the Normandie camo looks good, though IMO, it'd look just that little bit better if the turrets had been white rather than red.

21 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It's reminiscent of those glorious paint schemes they used to hit predreadnought battleships and cruisers up with at the turn of the 20th Century (see also stock St Louis).

I'd love to see a "Great White Fleet" camo for USN ships, and not just the low tier pre-WW1 era ships, but all USN ships.  It's not much of a wartime style camo, but it is pretty nice looking nonetheless.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,184 posts
5,658 battles
8 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I agree that the Normandie camo looks good, though IMO, it'd look just that little bit better if the turrets had been white rather than red.

I'd love to see a "Great White Fleet" camo for USN ships, and not just the low tier pre-WW1 era ships, but all USN ships.  It's not much of a wartime style camo, but it is pretty nice looking nonetheless.

Not only that I would love to see the ornamental bow covers that were a trademark of USN ships before the great white fleet. All those beautiful bow covers were removed shortly after the Great white fleet returned to America and were never seen on US Navy ships again.

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts

I like the camo.  But it reminds me of the paint scheme used on those old White Star Line passenger ships -- ala the Titanic.  

Edited by Dr_Dirt

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,335 posts
10,122 battles
2 hours ago, Belthorian said:

ROFLMAO.....come on now, if they had a dog cammo  you would be ponying up the cash lol.

PltTQx5.jpg

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,184 posts
5,658 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

PltTQx5.jpg

LOL Well in reality Cats rule, they domesticated us and made us their slaves. Dogsare even lower, they are subservient to the cat's slaves.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,335 posts
10,122 battles
35 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

LOL Well in reality Cats rule, they domesticated us and made us their slaves. Dogsare even lower, they are subservient to the cat's slaves.

http://dai.ly/x3w51th

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Sign in to follow this