Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belthorian

Thank you Wargamming for my Normandy Cammo

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,182 battles

 I just wanted to take this opportunity to show my appreciation for the free premium camouflage for the tier six French battleship the Normandy. First, the camouflage is GORGEOUS I really love the ocean liner look and it is a plausible camouflage for a warship in peacetime. Second, thank you for allowing the player base to earn it through missions and including coop as an option. Being able to hit your mark and not having to depend on the pure randomness of random battles to complete a task was very refreshing. So once again thank you very much for your ward work, I do appreciate it and I love the game.

 

P.S. I got my cat commander and if you made cat premium camouflage's for Japanese battleships I would buy one....so please take more of my money lol.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,182 battles
1 minute ago, SavageTactical said:

If you’re not aware, you can get the cat camo for the Harekaze. 

I am, I just don't play DD's....I want it but for a ship that I would use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
813
[USCC2]
Members
3,819 posts
16 minutes ago, SavageTactical said:

If you’re not aware, you can get the cat camo for the Harekaze. 

You can win the cat camo, didn't see that, thank you.:Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,787
[PVE]
Members
6,444 posts
11,436 battles
1 hour ago, Belthorian said:

 I just wanted to take this opportunity to show my appreciation for the free premium camouflage for the tier six French battleship the Normandy. First, the camouflage is GORGEOUS I really love the ocean liner look and it is a plausible camouflage for a warship in peacetime. Second, thank you for allowing the player base to earn it through missions and including coop as an option. Being able to hit your mark and not having to depend on the pure randomness of random battles to complete a task was very refreshing. So once again thank you very much for your ward work, I do appreciate it and I love the game.

 

P.S. I got my cat commander and if you made cat premium camouflage's for Japanese battleships I would buy one....so please take more of my money lol.

Agree 100% about the thanks. Not the cat camo though lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,172
Members
4,009 posts
14,839 battles

I like that sin on Normandie too. I wish I could use that on all of my French ships. (Hint-hint WG $$$$)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,427
[ARGSY]
Members
7,160 posts
4,869 battles
1 hour ago, Belthorian said:

it is a plausible camouflage for a warship in peacetime.

It's reminiscent of those glorious paint schemes they used to hit predreadnought battleships and cruisers up with at the turn of the 20th Century (see also stock St Louis).

I agree with the thanks for being able to do it in co-op as well as randoms - that made it so much easier (though it had the side-effect of possibly making a co-op player out of me again someday).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,182 battles
28 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Agree 100% about the thanks. Not the cat camo though lol.

ROFLMAO.....come on now, if they had a dog cammo  you would be ponying up the cash lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,008
[SALVO]
Members
17,705 posts
18,486 battles
1 hour ago, Belthorian said:

 I just wanted to take this opportunity to show my appreciation for the free premium camouflage for the tier six French battleship the Normandy. First, the camouflage is GORGEOUS I really love the ocean liner look and it is a plausible camouflage for a warship in peacetime. Second, thank you for allowing the player base to earn it through missions and including coop as an option. Being able to hit your mark and not having to depend on the pure randomness of random battles to complete a task was very refreshing. So once again thank you very much for your ward work, I do appreciate it and I love the game.

I agree that the Normandie camo looks good, though IMO, it'd look just that little bit better if the turrets had been white rather than red.

 

21 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It's reminiscent of those glorious paint schemes they used to hit predreadnought battleships and cruisers up with at the turn of the 20th Century (see also stock St Louis).

I'd love to see a "Great White Fleet" camo for USN ships, and not just the low tier pre-WW1 era ships, but all USN ships.  It's not much of a wartime style camo, but it is pretty nice looking nonetheless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,182 battles
8 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I agree that the Normandie camo looks good, though IMO, it'd look just that little bit better if the turrets had been white rather than red.

 

I'd love to see a "Great White Fleet" camo for USN ships, and not just the low tier pre-WW1 era ships, but all USN ships.  It's not much of a wartime style camo, but it is pretty nice looking nonetheless.

Not only that I would love to see the ornamental bow covers that were a trademark of USN ships before the great white fleet. All those beautiful bow covers were removed shortly after the Great white fleet returned to America and were never seen on US Navy ships again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
290
[SEOP]
Members
1,392 posts
8,222 battles

I like the camo.  But it reminds me of the paint scheme used on those old White Star Line passenger ships -- ala the Titanic.  

 

Edited by Dr_Dirt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,182 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

PltTQx5.jpg

LOL Well in reality Cats rule, they domesticated us and made us their slaves. Dogsare even lower, they are subservient to the cat's slaves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,787
[PVE]
Members
6,444 posts
11,436 battles
35 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

LOL Well in reality Cats rule, they domesticated us and made us their slaves. Dogsare even lower, they are subservient to the cat's slaves.

http://dai.ly/x3w51th

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×