Blackadder2331

Controls stop Responding HELP!

4 comments in this topic

[GAMMA]
Members
16 posts
2,656 battles

Hello,

For the past 2 days the game has been acting up on me and I need help. I am unable to steer at times and at times my left mouse button stops responding and I cannot shoot. I have tried a different keyboard and mouse so I know it is not my hardware. I lowered my resolution to see if it was lag that did not work. I deleted my preference file that did not work. I uninstalled the game late last night and will try today hopefully that will work if not does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks and sorry to any team mates who got sunk because I lost control of my ship mid game :)

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,472 posts
4,055 battles

Heya Blackadder,

Have you tried changing your key-binds? I've set my 'Fire' to left mouse button and space bar. If you still get the problem after re-installing the game, send a ticket to Wargaming Support and include a list of all the attempts you've made to fix the issue. Hopefully they can help get it fixed ASAP.

Good luck!

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
23 posts
2,033 battles

Happens to me a lot. The ships sails off, and I can't control the view. Throttle still works and can fire gun, but can't aim. I re-downloaded game, no mods at all, set to directX9, everything I can think of. Game is a mess for me. Something is wrong and I don't see WG addressing anything.

[WOLF5]
Members
256 posts

Not too often,but have similar problems. Sort of a bug in the game,as it is very common,and affects many players. Usually happens (to me)for a short period of time (like 20-30 sec) than goes back to normal.... It`s almost like the game sticks in chat mode.....? 

Sign in to follow this