Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wye_So_Serious

Proposing a new Report Category

4 comments in this topic

[LUCK]
Members
1,274 posts
18,941 battles

First, reporting generally does nothing however let's make it more accurate. Here is what I think it should include:

• Plays Poorly
  • Misbehavior in Chat
  • AFK
  • I'm a spiteful miscreant who was just owned, Dev Struck, torpedoed, spammed, erased by a CV or some other action that caused me to be destroyed, lose the battle and whine like the miserable slob that I am. Instead of owning up to my tactical miscues I prefer to blame my inadequacies on others as I have no clue about personal responsibility much less how this game is played. Mommy give me my binkie!

There, it's a bit wordy but I think that should cover it and provide more accuracy in reporting.

Enjoy your Friday and weekend!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Alpha Tester
4,431 posts
6,619 battles
5 minutes ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

First, reporting generally does nothing however let's make it more accurate. Here is what I think it should include:

• Plays Poorly
  • Misbehavior in Chat
  • AFK
  • I'm a spiteful miscreant who was just owned, Dev Struck, torpedoed, spammed, erased by a CV or some other action that caused me to be destroyed, lose the battle and whine like the miserable slob that I am. Instead of owning up to my tactical miscues I prefer to blame my inadequacies on others as I have no clue about personal responsibility much less how this game is played. Mommy give me my binkie!

There, it's a bit wordy but I think that should cover it and provide more accuracy in reporting.

Enjoy your Friday and weekend!

I think compliments need a new category : 

• Worthy Adversary
  • Nice person
  • I'm the CV player that just owned, Dev Struck, torpedoed, spammed, erased your ship, thankyou for playing WOWS and being such a good target.

• Funny 1

[5BS]
Members
4,427 posts

You know the funny thing is I almost never feel even the slightest pang to report someone on the other team. I'm trying to think of when I would ever be upset with my opponents and I cannot think of a time. Perhaps if one is clearly trying to TK his teammates, or particularly venomous in chat (although I generally don't care what people say). That said, I *do* wish I could vote-temp-ban teammtates often, as the drooling '[edited] often baffle me with their depths of stupidity.

Sign in to follow this