You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Katakoyzenos1012

air land and sea battle

4 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts
1,167 battles

Good day all.

I think world of war ships is fun to play and to be ok for the rest of our day to past the time.

I am not new form pre entrée to the game and the bug issues three years ago. but I am back.

so I thought to say maybe there will be a chance to make friends here and love to play as a unit,

Only if there are players that can work the right way to the battle ship that needs to protect the carrier and the destroyers can not be mistake of  scouting and help protect the battle ship.

thLZPQMU5C.jpg.a397e21d14ecf76fb3a6399363c0f5b1.jpg

Добрый день.

Я думаю, что мир военных кораблей - забава играть и быть в порядке до конца нашего дня, чтобы пройти мимо времени.
Я не являюсь новой формой перед игрой и проблемами с ошибками три года назад. но я вернулся.
поэтому я подумал, что, может быть, у нас будет шанс завести друзей и полюбить играть как единое целое,

Только если есть игроки, которые могут работать на верном пути к боевому кораблю, которому необходимо защитить перевозчика, а эсминцы не могут быть ошибкой разведки и помочь защитить боевой корабль.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,259 posts
3,306 battles

Not to worry gents, I can translate (the english part).

Battleship sit next to carrier to AA and destroyer sit next to battleship to... do something but not make the mistake of scouting?

I do hope that Cyrillic is more comprehensible to someone who can read it...

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,424 posts
3,673 battles

From the sounds of it he expects a deathball 100% of the time?

[SPTR]
Members
3,459 posts
5,674 battles

I'm sorry, but WoWs naval battle is very different from IRL naval engagements.

Yes, Carriers in WoWs matters a lot, but Battleships abandoning their pushing destroyers and cruisers, instead protecting a carrier that don't really need protection with ships that they cannot be used protect effectively anyway...

Please, try to push up and get personal in lower tier battles with dreadnoughts, and you will enjoy the Battleships like the way they should be.

Good luck and fair seas!