You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rogueicedragon

searching for a clan

12 comments in this topic

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Members
4 posts
5,165 battles

i am searching for a new clan because i am currently not happy with the leadership in my clan rn, i have improved my skills immensely in the past couple of months and i intend to even further my progression in the game 

Edited by Rogueicedragon
  • Cool 1

[TEARZ]
Members
164 posts
9,922 battles

Good Evening!

Are you as excited for clans in WOWS as I am?  Are you looking for a low drama clan experience? Then look no further than TEARZ.  We were one of the original test clans so we have been around the block.  We expanded our clan from Wot to Wows and Im on the lookout for new members.  You don't have to be active in both to join.  All you need to have is a desire to help be part of a team of great clan members.  Since Wows is so new we dont really have any requirements except to not be toxic towards our community and be active, so take advantage now while you can!

Things I'd like to see from recruits:

• Ability to use TS3 for team events even if its w/o a mic vs20.tserverhq.com:9006
  • Ability to put the team over ones self... take a shot to keep guns in the game.
  • Take ownership of your clan... be respectful and teach to the Wows community otherwise it will end up like Wot chats.
  • Take the lead when your comfortable... I like analyzing players for officer rolls so take advantage and I will lead you by example.

I am the Commander of TEARZ and was the former founder and XO of ORBIT so with TEARZ being new feel free to check my creds in both clans.  Join while my clans recruiting promotion is still going on and you can win a free prize after 30 days of active play.

Nro4pae.jpg                 sSHTgJU.jpg                       u1PvcyI.jpg

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,514 posts
6,677 battles
51 minutes ago, Rogueicedragon said:

i am searching for a new clan because i am currently not happy with the leadership in my clan rn, i have improved my skills immensely in the past couple of months and i intend to even further my progression in the game 

come and say hello https://discord.gg/CqTBZ7

Though the leadership is of doubtful quality, our members are superb.

• Funny 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,723 posts
11,347 battles

Feel free to come check us out at SYN, hop on the discord, hang out, see if its a fit for you. Links in my signature.

[-SD]
[-SD]
Members
281 posts
1,645 battles
4 hours ago, Rogueicedragon said:

Feel free to come check out Exiles!

18+ Clan,

Teamspeak required

Active Members

Fun Divisions play and Operation of the week everyday Thursday and Saturday at 8 PM EST.

Plus lots more!

TS info can be found ingame in our clan description.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Members
140 posts
11,619 battles

Hi Rogue,

Take a look at our website and our recruitment info at http://www.tsg4.org/recruiting    Besides having a a very active group of  skilled and dedicated players in 3 full sub clans, we offer training classes and a training library as well as new recruit support. We have in-clan competitions, compete in all wows events, a 50 channel discord environment,  a fully utilized web site, player recognition and awards and a very stable, dedicated and caring leadership.   Most importantly to TSG4 is our approach at being casual yet competitive and having a no drama, no salt, family friendly environment where the only stats we care about is the stat showing how much fun your having. One Team - One Fight 

Tuna

[SUCIT]
Members
783 posts
3,496 battles
12 hours ago, Rogueicedragon said:

PM sent.  Look forward to hearing from you.

[-S-R-]
Members
61 posts
7,700 battles

Hey Rogue, check out PVP. We're a new clan but focusing on getting a good group of people together with good sportsmanship and who are also decent players.  I played with MIA for a long time but felt they took things too seriously, then played with HMCS but they couldn't get enough people to play CWs.  So PVP is meant to be that happy medium.  Cheers :) and PM me if you'd like the Discord link and we can div up. 

[AK]
Alpha Tester
223 posts
8,021 battles

Come join us on our Discord Server and play a  few games! For more information check out or website.

Discord link on our web site:

http://www.armoredknights.us/

If you fil out our app just place my name as ref.