You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDreadnought

Complaints about MM will destroy the human race. . .

20 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,810 posts

You guys need to stop.

As we continue to charge recklessly into the AI era, they are going to pose more and more of a threat to us.

At a certain point, some AI somewhere (let's call it Skynet), who is programmed to optimize matchmaker, will realize that it can drop complaints to zero if it wipes out all humans.

It's going to happen.  Trust me.

After that, WoWS will be nothing but game after game of all bot teams, and Skynet will be happy.

• Funny 5

[WOLF4]
Members
128 posts
3,189 battles

Matchmaker 0.7.4

We continue to work on enhancing the way the matchmaker works in Random Battles. With Update 0.7.4, the matchmaker will strictly mirror teams by ship types and tiers during the first three minutes in queue.

For example, both teams will have the same number of destroyers belonging to the same tier. This way, the matchmaker will operate efficiently during most of the day when a sufficient number of players are queued for battle. We're sure the average time for assembling teams for battles will not increase, and if it does, the increase will be minor.

If the matchmaker fails to assemble a battle within the first three minutes of the first player entering the queue, it will revert to its previous, pre-Update 0.7.4 mode. After that point, it's more important to send queued players into battle as soon as possible.

This is the first in a series of steps we're hoping to take toward better matchmaking throughout 2018, and we'll continue our work in that direction. Keep an eye out for future Updates! 

[MEIST]
Members
800 posts
2,964 battles

Well, I saw another guy saying the rapture is supposed to happen at the end of the month. So, we are safe from the AI. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[NOOOB]
Members
1,441 posts
12,097 battles
19 minutes ago, jager_geist said:

Well, I saw another guy saying the rapture is supposed to happen at the end of the month. So, we are safe from the AI. :Smile_teethhappy:

If that is the case then I can blow all my money on wine, women and Premium ships..

• Cool 1

[OPEC]
Members
926 posts
5,108 battles

Sounds about right.  People play games > AI used to program games > AI becomes sentient > AI figures out that MM drives humans insane (by lurking in forums) > Humans driven insane by MM attack other humans (first on forums, then IRL) > AI inherits the Earth.

All humans should protect themselves now by buying Premium Time (so they get preferred MM)!  :cap_haloween:

[LUCK]
Members
1,278 posts
19,101 battles
14 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

If that is the case then I can blow all my money on wine bourbon, women and Premium ships..

Fixed that for you.

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,726 battles
27 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

If that is the case then I can blow all my money on wine, women and Premium ships..

Dude, maybe just forget about the video game....

• Funny 2

[NOOOB]
Members
1,441 posts
12,097 battles
9 minutes ago, legozer said:

Dude, maybe just forget about the video game....

All I can say is that the resources will not be split evenly....

[SIM]
Members
2,451 posts
4,080 battles
47 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

If you’re spending your money on for-pay female companionship, I would suggest reserving at least a bit of it for some penicillin as well.

[NOOOB]
Members
1,441 posts
12,097 battles
Just now, SkaerKrow said:

If you’re spending your money on for-pay female companionship, I would suggest reserving at least a bit of it for some penicillin as well.

Well, if the end is coming that quickly - that expense may not be needed.....

[WOLF3]
Members
6,029 posts
2,203 battles
1 hour ago, jager_geist said:

Not necessarily.  As I recall, after The Rapture only the Justified will remain on Earth. 

Never says that the Justified will be human.

[TAFY3]
Members
334 posts
7,161 battles

oh crud, this thread is going to get deleted just like all the others...

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
3 minutes ago, driedjello said:

oh crud, this thread is going to get deleted just like all the others...

KTBxtJ5.jpg

• Funny 1

[FML]
Members
1,637 posts
9,912 battles
1 hour ago, Panzer1113 said:

... and squander the rest! :Smile_coin:

Members
3 posts
7,309 battles

Every day we sit in  these forums debating MM we're getting weaker,. Every day  MM squats in the bush he's

getting stronger , smarter. We need a mission . A mission to unite us . And for our sins they'll give us one. 

Edited by bluewaterdevil

[WOLF3]
Members
6,029 posts
2,203 battles

[Funniest thread in along time.  Needs immunity.]

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,482 battles
13 hours ago, bluewaterdevil said:

Every day we sit in  these forums debating MM we're getting weaker,. Every day  MM squats in the bush he's

getting stronger , smarter. We need a mission . A mission to unite us . And for our sins they'll give us one. 

LOL, nice referencing there, m8, Re watched Apocalypse the other day. Still good :Smile_smile: