You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
XX_Emeraldking_XX

Nightmare Hermes

7 comments in this topic

Members
286 posts
3,328 battles

Operation Hermes, what can I say about it?

Oh yeah...

IT'S A NIGHTMARE

The only ship I had that could participate in Hermes was Pensacola. The operation itself wasn't hard, but 5 starring it to get my 300 doubloons for another port slot was almost impossible. You can thank Graf Zeppelin for that. After I had finally 5 starred it, I realized that there was a button saying "hard mode" in operations. It isn't implemented yet but....

hard...mode....Hermes

See the source image

Wargaming better give 1000 doubloons for 5 stars if they want players to even think about this.

[NGA-B]
Members
1,193 posts
7,594 battles
23 minutes ago, XX_Emeraldking_XX said:

Oh yeah...

IT'S A NIGHTMARE

The only ship I had that could participate in Hermes was Pensacola. The operation itself wasn't hard, but 5 starring it to get my 300 doubloons for another port slot was almost impossible. You can thank Graf Zeppelin for that. After I had finally 5 starred it, I realized that there was a button saying "hard mode" in operations. It isn't implemented yet but....

hard...mode....Hermes

See the source image

Wargaming better give 1000 doubloons for 5 stars if they want players to even think about this.

Yeah Hermes is a bit of a pain in the [edited]. And it was a bit of a kick in the balls when wargaming removed Narai at roughly the same point. Personally, I blame the rather restrictive criteria.

Members
286 posts
3,328 battles
10 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

when wargaming removed Narai at roughly the same point

I absolutely LOVED Narai. Especially when I got to do it in Flagship Scharnhorst. Also I kinda want to see how bad hard mode Narai is. But then again, there is a reason I call it Flagship Scharnhorst.

[WOLF3]
Members
5,923 posts
2,193 battles

I very much like Hermes.  At one time all I had was Pensi.  Now I will try it with Lyon when it comes around again on the guitar. 

Easy?  No, thankfully.  Doable?  Quite yes.

[RKLES]
Members
7,097 posts
8,745 battles
On 4/12/2018 at 12:31 PM, XX_Emeraldking_XX said:

Oh yeah...

IT'S A NIGHTMARE

hard...mode....Hermes

See the source image

Yes 1,000 Doubloons would make the Hard Mode extremely tempting for me to do lol. :Smile_coin:

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,392 battles
On 4/13/2018 at 3:36 AM, STINKWEED_ said:

OOps, I thought you wrote Herpes. nevermind

I was gonna say, a good cool cream soothes all :Smile_teethhappy: