Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[-WC-]
Members
17 posts
13,231 battles

The "Reward on Main Account #2" doesn't seem to be working.  I've played 2 in-division games and got no credit showing.  "Main Account #1" and "Main Account #3" are working just fine...

[-WC-]
Members
17 posts
13,231 battles

Never mind.  I clicked out of the div 2 times after dying before the end of the battle.  The third time I was in div until the battle was over, and it counted.  duh.

[PC]
Members
2 posts
3,598 battles

In combat missions the 4 th on says must be completed in ranked battles in a tier , but when you try to go in in a tier7 it wont let you ready up, it only does it in a tier 8 and i have won several battles in there in a tier 8 but it has not giving me the reward!!! 

[ARGSY]
Members
5,866 posts
3,984 battles
On 12/04/2018 at 1:53 PM, Wabbit_Season1 said:

Never mind.  I clicked out of the div 2 times after dying before the end of the battle.  The third time I was in div until the battle was over, and it counted.  duh.

I stayed in div until after the battle was finished but clicked out between dying and the battle ending, and it didn't count. I also note that at least one other player clicked out before battle's end. I suspect that this dissolved the division, but I cannot be sure.

I think everyone (or at least two people) needs to be in until the end of the battle for it to count, and not to dip out even after they die, but I am not entirely sure.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,031 posts
2,203 battles

Tier VII in Ranked ?  HOW??

Answer: You have to get to Rank 1 before you can run a Tier VII.

Edited by iDuckman

[WOLF3]
Members
6,031 posts
2,203 battles

Three games in divs.  Apparently none counted.  I guess my div mates quit when they died.  Tried telling them, but no English.

WG, I don't think I've ever seen such a partial explanation of requirements.  Puts me off PT.

Sign in to follow this