Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
55 battles

just wanna ask everyone that with the Graf Zepplin and Enterprise as pretty much every t8 carrier i fight now how do you win this match up with a Lexington, With a Shokaku i can at least outplay my opponent with 2 squads of fighters but in the Lexington 1 squad of fighters just cant match the fire power of the Graf fighters and the enterprise has 2 sets of the same fighters as me.

So Vs the Graf i notice they just use there fighters to shield mine from there strike planes (that normally nuke something because people cant turn into torp bombers for some reason) if im lucky the AA is lacking on the other side of the map and i can get my strikes off but i notice alot of my games i just run into Brit cruisers or a American cruiser and then im sand bagged the whole game wile my team abuses me for being a crapcarrier.

So Vs the Enterprise...i Thought fighting the Graf was bad now im just fighting a version of my self with a extra squad of fighters and no matter how much i strafe them down 2 sets is better then one and i cop abuse from my team again because people cant turn into torp bombers or ball up to make it hard to strike them and once i loose my fighters will that pretty much GG

i just had a game today against a Enterprise and it went like i described but about half way through the match a friendly DD started shooting me because i was busy fighting 2 squads of fighters and the enemy carrier had sat a empty set of bombers ontop of this dd for like 5min and there was nothing i could do to help him but somehow its my fult that he wont float back to a cruiser to help clear the bombers off him..

So yeah its pretty demoralizing when you take your average team of potatos and throw a Premium carrier against them that is just better then the Lexington.

But again it could just be me Any tips?

[NOOOB]
Members
1,433 posts
12,020 battles

Thought I was practicing safe war gaming, now I can get Aids from messing around with tier 8 premiums - no thanks

Edited by Panzer1113
  • Funny 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,601 posts
13,148 battles

Obviously you gotta pay to win buy a premium right  It's like Drag Racing the person with the most money wins

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,690 battles
1 hour ago, IronFistOfChaos said:

But again it could just be me Any tips?

when it comes to the enterprise i find if you focus more on your fighters and giving AA cover it helps a lot and when you can go in for strike even if you have to take the long way to get to your targert, even when you drop you DB load it can help to keep them if you can near the CV or in a spot you can spot incoming planes and plan how your going to counter. people will always complain about CV no matter how well you play. sometimes you just have to rude and straight to the point with your team, if that DD was being spotted  for 5 min what was the rest off the team doing sitting in a corner , why didnt they turn or find some AA cover from teammates, why didn't a teammate move up to give AA.

ive had teammates ask for AA cover and i've just told them look at the mini map see where my planes are or are you that bad off a player you never check the mini map, or when they tell you to move i msg back yep ill just use my speed boost to move faster cause you think CV move and turn as fast as a cruiser, people dont realise how slow CV are when picking up speed or turning and if the group you follow starts losing bad it takes time to turn a CV around and head the other way.

fell free to msg me if you need any tips or help, i would put more here just dont have the time if i remember ill send you some later when im more free 

Sign in to follow this