You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

Was sind sie? Oh nothing, just a real great player's average day.

31 comments in this topic

[SPTR]
Members
3,459 posts
5,677 battles

Good job! you certainly can give yourself a pat on the shoulder, those are certainly not bad. Not spectacular, but given the match making, it's a great milestone in your world of warships career.

Congratulations!

Members
200 posts
3,174 battles

Now you just need to activate your copy of windows, and you'll be all set!

• Funny 2

[HINON]
Supertester
7,522 posts
7,578 battles

I don’t think the OP understands what the term “good” means.

Also note, he thinks everyone should be given a participation trophy for everything.

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
1 hour ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

5acf4ec020092_2018-04-1219_46_59-Greenshot.thumb.png.aa4dc6b9a409101988671d50a2731c86.png5acf4ec8f1ff0_2018-04-1220_16_33-Greenshot.thumb.png.8bdab21ff50c5680912bca17fef5c97a.pngThe cit hits of the 1st pic were all inflicted on tier VIII ships, 2 tiers up-tiered than me. Yes, I AM that good at this game.

Why are you posting this? Unless I'm missing something, there is nothing special about this.

[BIAS]
Members
3,073 posts
9,051 battles
5 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

U h8 me cos U ain't me

No, just because you are a troll

[SIM]
Members
2,459 posts
4,108 battles

Obvious troll topic is obvious. 

[ARGSY]
Members
5,888 posts
4,002 battles
2 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

5acf4ec020092_2018-04-1219_46_59-Greenshot.thumb.png.aa4dc6b9a409101988671d50a2731c86.png5acf4ec8f1ff0_2018-04-1220_16_33-Greenshot.thumb.png.8bdab21ff50c5680912bca17fef5c97a.pngThe cit hits of the 1st pic were all inflicted on tier VIII ships, 2 tiers up-tiered than me. Yes, I AM that good at this game.

While I personally would be extremely pleased with figures like these (especially in the case of the victory - you appear to have piled on a LOT of free-XP boosts, and I'm pleased for you that your gamble paid off), these are not earth-shattering results. You're better than me for sure (or you had a couple of really good high-damage games), but you are not by any means the top of the heap, and your "Yes, I really am that good" boasting seems somewhat out of place.

"I am very pleased with my improvement since (whenever)" might have been received a little better.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,129 posts
18,646 battles

Not sure if it’s trolling or just the need for a bit of attention...*pat head, yes you did fine* feel better now?

[OPG]
2,872 posts
10,421 battles

Don't worry little buddy, someday you'll break 100k

• Funny 1

[RIPQP]
Members
435 posts
12,328 battles

Title misleading. This is actually a below average player's best day ever. Though it's somewhat true in the sense that a decent player does this all the time and thinks nothing of it. So what was the point? :Smile_sceptic:

Edited by grumpymunky
  • Funny 1

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
9 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

While I personally would be extremely pleased with figures like these (especially in the case of the victory - you appear to have piled on a LOT of free-XP boosts, and I'm pleased for you that your gamble paid off), these are not earth-shattering results. You're better than me for sure (or you had a couple of really good high-damage games), but you are not by any means the top of the heap, and your "Yes, I really am that good" boasting seems somewhat out of place.

"I am very pleased with my improvement since (whenever)" might have been received a little better.

No I AM that good. That was 2 games in a row. I KNEW I'm gonna win another round, that's just how good I am, and I did that by going solo to the side of the map where my teammates (useless as usual) abandon. In the end I was facing off against 2 CAs and 3 BBs. I sunk a low hp CA first, brilliant tactical descision, reminding the opposite team that they are not as strong as they appeared, then sunk 2 BBs, cit hit that CA and forced him into popping smoke, and just as I was about to sink that last BB, the game ends because my teammates accidentally wandered into enemy base long enough.

I had 3 games in a row with at least 3 sinks per game. Yea, that's "lucky" to you. You just jelly.

Also, the game keeps me down by giving me moron tm8s. Also IJN BBs are nerfed into unplayable. My stats instantly improved after switching to DE line.

• Bad 1

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
8 hours ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

Don't worry little buddy, someday you'll break 100k

I broke 200k before... in  a stock furutaka. Yes I was that good. 

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
7 hours ago, grumpymunky said:

Title misleading. This is actually a below average player's best day ever. Though it's somewhat true in the sense that a decent player does this all the time and thinks nothing of it. So what was the point? :Smile_sceptic:

Jelly. LOL. Satly Jelly.

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
54 minutes ago, A_Crying_Hipster said:

Best troll post ever. Or best recruiting tool for Aspies. Take your pick.

Troll, counter troll.

Just remember, Goodwood's Law is still in effect... :Smile_trollface:

10 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

U h8 me cos U ain't me

Hate is a fool's emotion, especially on the internet. You either really are so deluded as to think that being hated is a good thing, or you've unironically bought into the proverbial "don't hate the playa, hate the game" mentality.

Or you're just a Rebel Without a Clue.

[OPG]
2,872 posts
10,421 battles

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Beta Testers
371 posts
9,211 battles
On 4/13/2018 at 9:01 AM, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Now you've ruined it..bringing in facts...

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
On 4/13/2018 at 8:40 AM, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Troll, counter troll.

Just remember, Goodwood's Law is still in effect... :Smile_trollface:

Hate is a fool's emotion, especially on the internet. You either really are so deluded as to think that being hated is a good thing, or you've unironically bought into the proverbial "don't hate the playa, hate the game" mentality.

Or you're just a Rebel Without a Clue.

You just can't stop hating on me can ya?

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
On 4/12/2018 at 6:43 PM, A_Crying_Hipster said:

Best troll post ever. Or best recruiting tool for Aspies. Take your pick.

Don't defame Aspies by calling this guy one.  He's just an idiot.