You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

53 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles

@WolfofWarship or someone else from Forum Staff please pass on my thanks to all the WG staff, for giving us the chance to get Isoroku in PvE. I had never heard of High School Fleet until I started playing WoWs. And I got my HSF Graf Spee, but I have been enjoy all of it so far.

So thanks again, as a R/L Cat Person I am really happy to have Isoroku.:Smile_honoring:

I am thinking putting him on a Kongo!

shot-18.04.12_04.59.33-0566.jpg

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 4

1,542 posts
26 battles
15 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

@WolfofWarship or someone else from Forum Staff please pass on my thanks to all the WG staff, for giving us the chance to get Isoroku in PvE. I had never heard of High School Fleet until I started playing WoWs. And I got my HSF Graf Spee, but I have been enjoy all of it so far.

So thanks again, as a R/L Cat Person I am really happy to have Isoroku.:Smile_honoring:

Will happily pass your delight along, Chaos! How are you finding using him?  

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
2 minutes ago, WolfofWarship said:

Will happily pass your delight along, Chaos! How are you finding using him?  

Have not used him yet, got him just before work. So not until after 1400PM EST:Smile_sad:

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,340 posts
9,433 battles

Sunk a Harakaze using the cat commander on the ARP Takao.

I'm sure that ripped a hole in the space/time continuum somewhere.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
37 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Sunk a Harakaze using the cat commander on the ARP Takao.

I'm sure that ripped a hole in the space/time continuum somewhere.

I was thinking about IJN DDs also but, I am really, really, really really, really, really really, really, really really, really, really bad with DDs. I never have gotten above tier 4 with any of them.

That is why I was think about saving up the credits a Kongo for him. BUT it maybe I should try DDs again.

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 1

[USCC2]
Members
3,434 posts
16 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

I was thinking about IJN DDs also but, I am really, really, really really, really, really really, really, really really, really, really bad with DDs. I never have gotten above tier 4 with any of them.

That is why I was think about saving up the credits a Kongo for him. BUT it maybe I should try DDs again.

Congrats Chaos!

You could probably use him no probs in a DD Tier II-IV, but after that the lack of CE may cause problems. Of course you can put him in any of the other ship types no problems up to Tier VI -VII, then you probably need higher commanders. Have fun! :Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
Just now, _WaveRider_ said:

Congrats Chaos!

Thanks Wave, I might just have to try IJN DDs then. At least it will give my teammates a chuckle.:cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,805 posts
18,763 battles
1 hour ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Shell-back Huh ?   I have two one for passing the north and one for passing the south equator    (68 - 72)  Rate -  BM2  on a DD for four years

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
1 minute ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

(68 - 72)  Rate -  BM2  on a DD for four years

Well Deck-Ape thank you for your service:Smile_honoring:, I was on A Gang on my 1st ship got to work Deck Department a lot.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
3 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

I have two one for passing the north and one for passing the south equator

I just got the one, BUT I have been thru both ditches - Panama and Suez Canals.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,219 posts
8,804 battles

I am not into any of the Japanese anime's so I did the missions for the secondary rewards. I am not sure if I will keep him but unlike the hoard of extra ARP captains that made the IJN reserve a royal pain to work with he is only one.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,828 posts
3,984 battles

I have mine on the Tenryu, but he seems to be a cursed puss. PT< LS, DE with a view to plonking him into the Furutaka as the final stage; I can pick up other skills as I train him up.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

I am not into any of the Japanese anime's

Yeah I understand, like I said I never even heard of High School Fleet until it came out on here.

BUT he is a Cat! And he made my wife smile as will when I got/seen him. So for that reason alone he is worth (to me) Five Musashi.

• Cool 2

[ARMDA]
[ARMDA]
Members
128 posts
1,930 battles

"Nyo~"

I liked Haifuri, despite its relatively poor plot and strange interactions in battle.

I'm going to get him once I grind him tonight. It's quite an easy but satisfactory mission. I'm going to keep him in the reserve until I have plans for him; I already have my Chihaya Gunzo on my IJN BB.

Below is the last match I won. I sunk one Colorado and 3 light cruisers who either rammed into a hill or just sitting there after their smoke cleared. That was enough to overturn the match at the end (we were behind by 4 ships, where 3 of our DDs where sunk).

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 3.22.11 AM.png

Edited by destawaits

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,219 posts
8,804 battles
57 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Yeah I understand, like I said I never even heard of High School Fleet until it came out on here.

BUT he is a Cat! And he made my wife smile as will when I got/seen him. So for that reason alone he is worth (to me) Five Musashi.

I never heard of ARP before it was here either.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,828 posts
3,984 battles
5 minutes ago, mohawkdriver said:

Isoroku grunts a lot...

He's trying to cough up hairballs, IIRC.

• Funny 1

[SF-3]
Members
1,450 posts
7,929 battles

grab that [edited]-cat

Jesus, WG what are we 12 with the language filter....

Edited by Kevs02Accord

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
4 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Yeah, I was never into them, I looked up them after I got my HSF Graf Spee, and Thea, I even thought about not using her. But she is almost 19pts now so noway now and I have gotten used to her.

And I have thought about it, and I was going to wait until French DDs come. But instead I am going to put him on Isokaze (after saving the silver), and try IJN DDs I think I have learned more than when I first started.

But not sure about the two Tier V IJN DDs, which way to go I look it up when I get there.

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,219 posts
8,804 battles
1 minute ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Yeah, I was never into them, I looked up them after I got my HSF Graf Spee, and Thea, I even thought about not using her. But she is almost 19pts now so noway now and I have gotten used to her.

And I have thought about it, and I was going to wait until French DDs come. But instead I am going to put him on Isokaze (after saving the silver), and try IJN DDs I think I have learned more than when I first started.

But not sure about the two Tier V IJN DDs, which way to go I look it up when I get there.

I had heard of and seen some of Star Blazers/Space Battleship Yamato but that was the limit of my exposure to Japanese anime.

[ARMDA]
[ARMDA]
Members
128 posts
1,930 battles
14 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I like ARP more than Haifuri for its plot, character development, and ship design. I was also exposed to warship anime through the ARP event.

I grinded the entire ARP series of missions; it wasn't easy.

Edited by destawaits

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
5 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Star Blazers/Space Battleship Yamato

Same here, but I was more into Popeye ---- After he is a Sailor:Smile_honoring:

Hey Wargaming there is a Toon Captain for us to use! Popeye! What do you think @WolfofWarship?

P.S. Yes I am serious. I think Popeye as a Captain would be cool.

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Beta Testers
478 posts
6,394 battles

giphy.gif.0fbef0915e2c2d4bbd05a4c7ff2dbe46.gif

Congoratz  I haven't put the cat on any ship yet.  Too bad we cant have unsinkable Sam for the Bismark :)

• Funny 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,219 posts
8,804 battles
8 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Same here, but I was more into Popeye ---- After he is a Sailor:Smile_honoring:

Hey Wargaming there is a Toon Captain for us to use! Popeye! What do you think @WolfofWarship?

I was more into Looney Tunes.