Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SailorDeadpool1XPOIXKita

clan battle stats/space battle stats

7 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles

is there a system where u can check your clan battle stats or the space battles stats? Had some decent games and wanted to see overall hit/damage/howmuch damage ship toke. just see like how random battle or co up shows. Also has warship today been messing up? weekly stats are gone sad face.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Space Battles are a temporary battle mode. What you did in them and all the exp will go into a tier 1 russian cruiser after the event ends. WG didn't think Stats for this Battle mode were important enough to display. Clan Battle Stats are included in the Clan Port pages.

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
16 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Space Battles are a temporary battle mode. What you did in them and all the exp will go into a tier 1 russian cruiser after the event ends. WG didn't think Stats for this Battle mode were important enough to display. Clan Battle Stats are included in the Clan Port pages.

I was talking about individual clan stats and say u change clans. I like to see the overall like how many battles did i do for my self and my progress. i know about the clan one but be cool to look at the ship i mosty play in clan battles and see a total for that ship with random and clan included and hopefully rank to.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,340 posts
9,433 battles

I'm happy you can't see the Space Battles stats.

Even happier you can't see the Scenario Operations Stats.

Actually overjoyed you can't see the Training Room stats.

Important Stats:

Did you know we've crossed over the 400 PPM mark in atmospheric CO2 ??

https://www.co2.earth/daily-co2

This means we are now in a thermal runaway condition towards sea levels rising with world-wide climate change.

http://www.climatecentral.org/news/world-passes-400-ppm-threshold-permanently-20738

But by all means..  tell me again about your torpedo hit ratio...

CO2_level.jpg

• Funny 1

[JCMNR]
Members
136 posts
12,246 battles

I hate these guys. come in, dont like your idea, then spew all over your thread with their text vomit. I Want Stats on EVERYTHING, I want stats on YOU!!! lol

Edited by Supercell_Kid

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
290 posts
9,615 battles

No space battle, event, or scenario stats. Honestly, I think it's for the best. Don't we have enough stats already?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH3veMewvtRbpBHAPLFH7

Sign in to follow this