Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

Finally!

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,132 posts
3,141 battles

ztestship.thumb.jpg.9ecb6cd35ad4995b629992a22f9bf820.jpg

I finally spotted some test ships (new american cruisers). I haven't seen a ship being tested since I saw a Scharnhorst. I guess I have bad luck when it comes to spotting rare ships.. Anyway, seemed the Columbia performed well in this battle, both of us carried the game (they had more ships, 950 points, and 2 caps). We pushed in and cleared out B, leaving only a Richelieu, who had actually been reversing for the last 6 minutes of the game (not joking, reversed around the whole map border, like a true Frenchman). Here's the screenshot of my results if you're interested:

Spoiler

5aced86a051c6_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_04.11-20_41_10_71.thumb.png.3e74cac3e9ec1a5f128026219f2c6390.png

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24
[AK-47]
Members
154 posts
3,106 battles

Oh crap... didn’t even realize they could be in game already.. I tend to not pay attention to the teams in the beginning. It is what it is and just focus on the ships in game. Hoping they aren’t to far away been saving tier 6-10 usn cruisers for awhile now and need some silver to pay for upgrades/other ships lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,824
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

This Test was announced with the update news. Finding a random tester is the hard part. So small a community of testers and a large community of Players. Feel Lucky you actually had an opportunity to play with a Tester. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
383
[WOLFB]
Members
1,668 posts
8,052 battles

I ran into several tester but they were usually quiet. I guess it's WG rules to not talk when you test a ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24
[AK-47]
Members
154 posts
3,106 battles
13 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

I ran into several tester but they were usually quiet. I guess it's WG rules to not talk when you test a ship.

I don’t understand that since most of them make YouTube videos before they are released... but I’m sure they have a NDA and have select dates when they can release videos.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
383
[WOLFB]
Members
1,668 posts
8,052 battles
31 minutes ago, Paintpro_1 said:

I don’t understand that since most of them make YouTube videos before they are released... but I’m sure they have a NDA and have select dates when they can release videos.. 

 

Sometime I can understand them because each time they sail in a test ship, it's expected that someone will always ask "It's a new ship ? Is it good ? Is it broken or weak ? ..."

 

But yeah when I say quiet I really mean it. They don't say anything except sometime F key

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50
[TF_34]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
339 posts
4,345 battles

i run into testers quite a bit, salute them, they salute back but thats about it, what with the NDA and all. they are a hard working bunch of players, they put in a hell of a lot of work and effort for us all to enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
184
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,480 battles
10 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

 

Sometime I can understand them because each time they sail in a test ship, it's expected that someone will always ask "It's a new ship ? Is it good ? Is it broken or weak ? ..."

 

But yeah when I say quiet I really mean it. They don't say anything except sometime F key

Considering its in testing and ship could change dramatically over the test period, I can understand the NDA, tester's are bound by. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
184
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,480 battles
49 minutes ago, Paintpro_1 said:

I don’t understand that since most of them make YouTube videos before they are released... but I’m sure they have a NDA and have select dates when they can release videos.. 

You are correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,643 posts
13,502 battles
1 hour ago, AlcatrazNC said:

I ran into several tester but they were usually quiet. I guess it's WG rules to not talk when you test a ship.

Yeah, I had that happen when I saw a Alabama when it was in testing and the same when I saw a Buffalo recently. "How is that bote"? In both cases, no response. :Smile_sad:

Edited by ReddNekk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
223
[RIPQP]
Members
435 posts
12,289 battles

I had a Buffalo on my team a couple of weeks ago.

It was team-killed by ramming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,676
Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,026 posts

Something to be aware of:

Ships can be tested on the public server by several groups of people.

Community Contributors can post videos and other feedback.

WG employees have there own set of rules.

Supertesters have signed an NDA that prevents them from discussion of ships in development outside of the ST forums. They are allowed to say "It moves, it shoots, it sinks"; and that's about it.

To give the best information to WG you can participate in the test by treating a test ship like any other ship. If it's red, then sink it. If it's green, it's just another team member. STs know you're curious and they don't want to be rude, but they will honor the NDA.

Just so you know, cutting across their bows to take selfies is not appreciated.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24
[AK-47]
Members
154 posts
3,106 battles
4 minutes ago, Quaffer said:

Something to be aware of:

Ships can be tested on the public server by several groups of people.

Community Contributors can post videos and other feedback.

WG employees have there own set of rules.

Supertesters have signed an NDA that prevents them from discussion of ships in development outside of the ST forums. They are allowed to say "It moves, it shoots, it sinks"; and that's about it.

To give the best information to WG you can participate in the test by treating a test ship like any other ship. If it's red, then sink it. If it's green, it's just another team member. STs know you're curious and they don't want to be rude, but they will honor the NDA.

Just so you know, cutting across their bows to take selfies is not appreciated.

So it’s not appreciated but never said it wasn’t allowed... awesome lol... yea I figured there was NDA involved... used to test for a mmo pre release stuff and the ramifications of breaking it could be extreme if the company wants to go that route. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[POP]
Members
841 posts
9,497 battles
11 minutes ago, Quaffer said:

 

Just so you know, cutting across their bows to take selfies is not appreciated.

Testers, pfffft.!

Now we know why they get rammed , they dont want to pose with us lowly team mates...

Primadonnas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,676
Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,026 posts

Well maybe seconda donnas.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×