You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Turbotush

STOP WITH THE DAM RESERVE SPOTS!

50 comments in this topic

[SAA]
Members
818 posts
26,813 battles

I now have 112 reserve spots.  I got 12 just in the last 15 containers!  Come on WG!  Just %*&#@$ STOP!

• Cool 6
  • Bad 4

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,669 battles

LOL I have enough reserve slots the population of China could move in.

• Funny 1

[KP]
Members
1,998 posts
18,484 battles
4 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

I now have 112 reserve spots.  I got 12 just in the last 15 containers!  Come on WG!  Just %*&#@$ STOP!

I think I'm gonna key word search the forum and see how many of these posts there are. I bet just bet that it's still less than all the extra slots I have but probably not by much. I have posted my gripe at least twice.

Effing slots I will never use nor can I sell. I feel your pain.

:)

[OPEC]
Members
926 posts
5,108 battles

I don't know why the award mechanism can't switch over to port slots once you have an excess of reserve spots (and vice versa) - or at least allow you to sell the excess ones.

• Cool 2

[INTEL]
Members
6,630 posts
25,349 battles

Only 112? I have 151 captain slots.

I have been asking for them to be sellable in inventory for close to two years now. No official response, no answer, nada.

For a while they kept coming every week. I have not received on in over a month. Oh! Now I've done it. they'll start coming again.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[SYN]
Members
14,378 posts
10,239 battles

They are highly useful for newer captains or people who don't spend a lot or any at all.

shush you

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,192 posts
8,798 battles
4 minutes ago, MrDeaf said:

They are highly useful for newer captains or people who don't spend a lot or any at all.

shush you

This, new players will find them very useful. Now it would be really nice to be able to sell or trade them for other things.

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

I haz only 104/144 open reserve slots! Keep pumping them out to us as others have more! I needz moar reservist slotz!!!:cap_haloween:

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,279 battles
1 hour ago, Turbotush said:

That's it I have well over 300 so I kinda agree with you:Smile-angry:

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

There are many homeless Vets If I could WG should let us trade them back to WG @ 150 Doubloons and take that as cash to donate to the Vets.

• Cool 3

[HINON]
Members
8,853 posts

I just throw them at people in the food court from that railing up above.

[SIDE]
Members
1,331 posts

I have 47 unused port slots. It’s a darn sight more than I will ever need. I’m not a collector. I wish they had some credit value to sell.

[WOLF6]
Members
60 posts
2,817 battles

Which container do you feel awards you the most captain/port slots? When I get two or three containers I have been picking consumables and once in awhile the chance container and have not received a port or captain slot this year. Not that I’m complaining but I have only one extra port slot I think I got from selling a ship some time last year. I’d like to get a few more ships but I don’t want to pay for a port.

[PVE]
Members
8,863 posts
7,288 battles
2 hours ago, MrDeaf said:

shush you

2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

This, new players will find them very useful. Now it would be really nice to be able to sell or trade them for other things.

New players need the slots.

That said, @Radar_X, @Pigeon_of_War, @WolfofWarship, it would be nice for players to be able to sell excess captain slots and port slots for silver please.

[NG-NL]
Members
4,962 posts
8,109 battles
33 minutes ago, pepperct said:

Which container do you feel awards you the most captain/port slots? When I get two or three containers I have been picking consumables and once in awhile the chance container and have not received a port or captain slot this year. Not that I’m complaining but I have only one extra port slot I think I got from selling a ship some time last year. I’d like to get a few more ships but I don’t want to pay for a port.

All my extra captain and port slots thus far came from the credits crate. It seems to have the best chance of those. Forget who, but another forumite says the consumables crate has a chance as well.

Never gotten captain or port slots from the flags/camo crate I choose 99% of the time.

[SS238]
[SS238]
Members
125 posts
22,573 battles

Never needed to buy captains reserve slots. Port slots? Yes But captains reserve slots? Never!

With 4 more adding tonight - 126 empty captains slots! Really?
Please Wargaming - let us sell some of these useless slots!

• Cool 1

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
6 hours ago, Turbotush said:

Dude, I got 266 ...

• Cool 1

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles

Last week when this threads twin brother was up i commented on how i have recieved one reserve package, but i just got my second a few days ago. Personally i want to have about 100 eventually, so i can have spare commanders with different skills for each ship. So i am now on my way...keep em coming WG!

Members
126 posts
303 battles

I not only have 98 empty commander slots, I actually have 8 more IJN captains than I have IJN ships, including all the premiums. Except for the 6pt cat, they’re all 10 pointers to boot, so I have to keep them. Maybe when the IJN cruiser line splits they’ll find homes.

Oh, I almost forgot...Hey, WG, how about letting us trade reserve slots for port slots at a 3, 5, or even 10:1 ratio? A hundred threads can’t be wrong,

Usually.

[SAA]
Members
818 posts
26,813 battles
7 hours ago, Reymu said:

All my extra captain and port slots thus far came from the credits crate. It seems to have the best chance of those. Forget who, but another forumite says the consumables crate has a chance as well.

Never gotten captain or port slots from the flags/camo crate I choose 99% of the time.

I only pic the Flags option, so ALL my reserve spots came from those.

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles
7 hours ago, Reymu said:

I always pick the signals and camo crates. I have 44 extra reserve slots. Probably 32-36 of those came from daily crates. 

The ability to sell them for credits or trade them for port slots at like 10:1 (never gonna happen) would be nice.