You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

Graphics and sound

6 comments in this topic

[1NJS]
Members
424 posts

I was running the game on a comp that I had to use no graphics. Even then I was getting less than 20 fps on a good night.

I got a new comp. A I7 and a great vidio card. Now I am running max graphics and sound and 70 fps.

I had no idea the game was so pretty. The islands the building the port are amazing. The ships are very detailed.

It was like playing the game for the first, everything was moving so fast in fact my comp can do 4k so everything was smaller than it use to be.

Not beating I am just surprised how everything looks and the sound is impressive and it brings you into a different world.

Did anyone else gp from bad comp to great and notice the difference?

• Cool 1

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,322 battles

Oh yeah, I played with an old PC and a dial up connection for a long time, then I had the dough to build a good PC and get CABLE.  lol   I know what ya mean, have fun.  :Smile_izmena:

[1NJS]
Members
424 posts
59 minutes ago, injunmick said:

Oh yeah, I played with an old PC and a dial up connection for a long time, then I had the dough to build a good PC and get CABLE.  lol   I know what ya mean, have fun.  :Smile_izmena:

Dial up omg. How did you live! Lol

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,322 battles
3 hours ago, jags_domain said:

Dial up omg. How did you live! Lol

Bacon    lol

• Funny 1

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles

I ditched dial up in the late 90s. Used lan lines at work through to 2000, stole wifi from my neighbor (dsl) until 08, since then have had a fiber line of my very own.

I can hardly believe this game runs over a dial up. I got pissy staying at my girlfriends parents house cause they only have a 7mb connection. I could barely watch youtube at 480...

That being said i am running the game on a computer ( 4+yo) that has an old graphics card (top of line 6 years ago).  Looking forward to replacing it soon. Hope i can see a difference after that.