You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belthorian

Worst Team EVER I CHALLENGE you to beat this

39 comments in this topic

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,669 battles

The names have been erased to protect the potatoes. I challenge YOU to post a screenshot of a horrible team....I don't think you can beat this one. I was the top player on this team and I had a CRAP game in the Nelson. There isn't anything you can do when you get focused on by 6 ships and a CV. 62300 damage and you are still several hundred points higher than the closest nondivision teammate. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't polish this turd!

5ace95d94cbd3_Screenshot(46).thumb.png.61f2e14d3a4055004eb2a6a6b0eef469.png5ace95e15abc6_Screenshot(45).thumb.png.c21c2515da5b7a243eddd4f3c9995df8.png

[4HIM]
Members
1,703 posts
3,886 battles

I once had an awful game in (IIRC) the Graf Spee when I first got it.  It has a different play style so I was getting used to it.  I ended up with 343 base XP and was top of my team.  

• Funny 1

Members
901 posts
4,218 battles

If I was home, I would post screens with worse teams, like those that could not kill a single enemy, literally 0 kills. Or teams with -2 score for some players (non intentional), or teams that only lost 2 ships and lost by points in first 10-15 minutes...

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,223 posts
8,406 battles

This one is pretty good; and the bad team was the other team for once!

Spoiler

BeRDkSs.jpg

Our Aigle capped their base at like the seven minute mark :Smile_facepalm:

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Maybe the other 11 players on this team didn't like you and didn't even try so to lock in the loss.

[-BSS-]
Members
484 posts
2,923 battles

I once had a Co-Op game in Enterprise with about 100k, and 84 plane kills, and we lost on points as I was the last one against another bot Enterprise and Neptune. I tried to cap, but constantly avoiding Neptune and air attacks, I couldn’t reach the caps. I killed the Neptune (watching it wreck my planes hurt inside though), and parrying repeated attacks trying to not die, I couldn’t get a strike in time (it still had full squads until 80 plane kills). 

Edited by GabeTheDespot

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,669 battles
17 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

I once had an awful game in (IIRC) the Graf Spee when I first got it.  It has a different play style so I was getting used to it.  I ended up with 343 base XP and was top of my team.  

If there are no pictures it didn't happen hehehehehe

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,669 battles
4 minutes ago, SgtSpud said:

Challenge accepted....

turd1.JPG

turd2.JPG

ROFLMAO How do you get 14 points or 25 points lol

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,669 battles
9 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Maybe the other 11 players on this team didn't like you and didn't even try so to lock in the loss.

lol Naw that can't be it. I have turned over a new leaf. No more berating people in chat, only congratulatory messages to the other team for playing very well. 

[CB-77]
Members
167 posts
1,387 battles

I've been in a few complete wipes (one team gets 0 kills). Its gone both ways though, rough times, rough times.

Edited by Praxz

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,757 battles

My 1 and only Solo Warrior Award came from a battke my team was all sunk, 7 enemy ships left. And I had my Zuiho CV running from enemy and they all gave chase  my CV around the map like instead of remembering about the bases...

Lol think that beats your challenge since 1 had 2 teams in 1 battle that were bad lol. Honestly how did enemy BBs even think they would catch up to me from the rear?

[LHG]
Members
1,190 posts
4,924 battles

Didn't screenshot it but it was a 3-cap that we lost in 8 minutes, team lost 7 ships for no caps.

[KP]
Members
1,996 posts
18,433 battles
25 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

The names have been erased to protect the potatoes. I challenge YOU to post a screenshot of a horrible team....I don't think you can beat this one. I was the top player on this team and I had a CRAP game in the Nelson. There isn't anything you can do when you get focused on by 6 ships and a CV. 62300 damage and you are still several hundred points higher than the closest nondivision teammate. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't polish this turd!

5ace95d94cbd3_Screenshot(46).thumb.png.61f2e14d3a4055004eb2a6a6b0eef469.png5ace95e15abc6_Screenshot(45).thumb.png.c21c2515da5b7a243eddd4f3c9995df8.png

I have it on my laptop but I had a team last night with 2 AFK's and a complete neck beard window licker who got 96XP in a top tier BB. So this team is all rock stars by comparison.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,669 battles
1 minute ago, IronMike11B4O said:

I have it on my laptop but I had a team last night with 2 AFK's and a complete neck beard window licker who got 96XP in a top tier BB. So this team is all rock stars by comparison.

Question, can you be a neckbeard without being a window licker and can you be a window licker without being a neckbeard hehehehe

[KP]
Members
1,996 posts
18,433 battles
1 minute ago, Belthorian said:

Question, can you be a neckbeard without being a window licker and can you be a window licker without being a neckbeard hehehehe

It's as nice as I can be without breaking forum rules LOL.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,669 battles
1 minute ago, IronMike11B4O said:

It's as nice as I can be without breaking forum rules LOL.

lol the mental image that comes to mind has me rolling laughing.

[KP]
Members
1,996 posts
18,433 battles
Just now, Belthorian said:

lol the mental image that comes to mind has me rolling laughing.

Glad I made somebody's day :)

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,669 battles
14 minutes ago, Flashtirade said:

Didn't screenshot it but it was a 3-cap that we lost in 8 minutes, team lost 7 ships for no caps.

lol I bet you blinked and said what the hell, where did my team go.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,207 posts
5,669 battles
1 minute ago, Filthy_Pelican said:

challenge accepted

shanry.jpg

lol we need to see the team lineup.

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,473 posts
4,055 battles

More of a LOL-post, but I had this one a while back.

8a3f1cb715d0bfa09ad3c28a77201155.png

t1vDq94.png?1

The Colorado was actually doing alright, but the Nagato was firing some great salvos of AP.

[-BRS-]
Members
877 posts
7,315 battles

I once did 1750 dmg in a dd, no caps captured, died by detonation. Was 2nd on my teams score board and we only lost 3 ships to their none lost... 

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
14,370 posts
10,239 battles

nv3dFdl.jpg