You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GrandAdmiral_2016

Normandie cammo mission

11 comments in this topic

[HELLS]
Members
1,684 posts
15,160 battles

I did the 14 missions and no cammo reward,  plus the daily Normandie grind is showing up for this cammo mission but the 14 win requirement has disappeared from my machine. Anyone else seeing this? Unless they are holding the reward back to the penultimate date, which they don't normally do, then the missions are not registering correctly. Got all my replays if necessary for a support ticket.

[WPP]
Members
450 posts
5,070 battles

Why would they hold back the rewards until the day before the event ends?

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,710 posts
9,398 battles

as Durer_USSR stated, check your inventory to see the camo

I don't have the Normandie, but I can see the camo in my inventory

Members
6,620 posts
25,236 battles

It is there. In Normandie of course. I got mine.

If you do not have the ship, then it will be waiting for it.

[HELLS]
Members
1,684 posts
15,160 battles
2 hours ago, Durer_USSR said:

Salut :Smile_honoring:

If y don't have  Normandie, check INVENTORY - CAMOs.

I've got mine and 1 task's left)

GL

Figured it out, because I sold the ship out, just like Lyon will be sold out when I get to Richelieu. At my age memory can be tricky! Thanks anyway

Members
42 posts
6,451 battles

I'm having an unrelated issue with the Normandie mission. It says I've got 13 of 14 done, and one more to go, but there aren't any more Normandie missions left to do. Am I just supposed to grind away with any T5 or above ship to finish it? If not, what is the 14th mission? I've played a bunch of missions since completing #13, and it doesn't seem to be progressing.

P.S. I've already passed the Normandie and have the Lyon. Anybody know if you can sell the camo if you no longer have the Normandie?

WorldOfWarships 2018-04-12 15-38-43-55.jpg

Edited by Ghostryderflyby

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,656 battles
23 minutes ago, Ghostryderflyby said:

I'm having an unrelated issue with the Normandie mission. It says I've got 13 of 14 done, and one more to go, but there aren't any more Normandie missions left to do. Am I just supposed to grind away with any T5 or above ship to finish it? If not, what is the 14th mission? I've played a bunch of missions since completing #13, and it doesn't seem to be progressing.

The supporting missions should reset each day, but you can only complete each once per day.

If you already did that today, you will have to wait until tomorrow to get the last one.

Members
42 posts
6,451 battles
4 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

The supporting missions should reset each day, but you can only complete each once per day.

If you already did that today, you will have to wait until tomorrow to get the last one.

Ah roger, okay. Thanks much!

[RNMD2]
Members
39 posts

:Smile_honoring:

as for me all's correct\you're able to play Norm missions even you've got the camo\without 14 task grid\

Edited by Durer_USSR