Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

so, USN CL line isnt coming in 0.7.4?

13 comments in this topic

[TNG]
Members
813 posts
6,173 battles

slightly disappointed but this will be the first ranked season in which I have no ships to grind at all. So that's a good thing I guess...

• Boring 1

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
2 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

slightly disappointed but this will be the first ranked season in which I have no ships to grind at all. So that's a good thing I guess...

Considering when they started testing, they were never coming in 7.4

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,298 battles
13 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

Considering when they started testing, they were never coming in 7.4

^Exactly this.  I wouldn't expect the line split for another 1-2, possibly 3, updates.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,782 posts
14,856 battles
23 minutes ago, Crucis said:

^Exactly this.  I wouldn't expect the line split for another 1-2, possibly 3, updates.

Which, like you and many others have said, will hopefully give them lots of time to get it right!

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,627 posts
14,017 battles

That split needs some serious hashing out with testing, tweaks.  Judging by the changes to the reshuffled CAs and some very reigned in looks on the new CLs, it seems WG is taking a more conservative approach.  The more time dedicated to this, more time Supertesters try these things out, the better in the long run.

I still remember how long WG took to get RN BBs out Live.  In particular was how troubled they were in finalizing Conqueror.  Radar, Defensive Fire Conquerors, you name it, they tried it.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

while the idea of Cleveland with radar is enough to make my mouth water, i'm glad they're not rushing them. hopefully when they're finally ready, we'll have something fun to play that doesn't need to be nerfed in the following patch.

[PVE]
Members
498 posts
4,114 battles

Cleveland's range is horrible right now, it felt low at T6.

... And I thought Mogami is occasionally awkward with her 15ish km range...

Nurnberg has 16km range, just sayin

Edited by MasterDiggs

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
293 posts
4,947 battles

The ccs only got their hands on the ships already in the game that adjustments had to be made to with the exception of buffalo. None of the new light cruisers have been seen yet.

[LUCK]
Members
1,276 posts
19,060 battles
48 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

That split needs some serious hashing out with testing, tweaks.  Judging by the changes to the reshuffled CAs and some very reigned in looks on the new CLs, it seems WG is taking a more conservative approach.  The more time dedicated to this, more time Supertesters try these things out, the better in the long run.

I still remember how long WG took to get RN BBs out Live.  In particular was how troubled they were in finalizing Conqueror.  Radar, Defensive Fire Conquerors, you name it, they tried it.

The RN cruisers testing took a while as well as I recall. I hope they take the time they need to develop a good, competitive line.

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,627 posts
14,017 battles
3 minutes ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

The RN cruisers testing took a while as well as I recall. I hope they take the time they need to develop a good, competitive line.

Yes, they used to have HE and Smoke.

Remember the joke of Steven Seagal trying out Missouri?  Then ran into the Smoke + HE firing RN CLs? :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[LUCK]
Members
1,276 posts
19,060 battles
2 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Yes, they used to have HE and Smoke.

Remember the joke of Steven Seagal trying out Missouri?  Then ran into the Smoke + HE firing RN CLs? :Smile_teethhappy:

I remember the HE removal angst but missed the Seagal thing. Was it in one of those promo videos?

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,627 posts
14,017 battles
4 minutes ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

I remember the HE removal angst but missed the Seagal thing. Was it in one of those promo videos?

It was a meme someone in the forum made.  It showed WG staff around Seagal playing Missouri.  Then smoke all around and RN CLs burning Missouri down.  Seagal doesn't like the fire and HE spam, so that's why we had AP spamming RN CLs now :Smile_teethhappy:  I wish I could find it right now.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,800 posts
3,966 battles

My guess is they are going to delay the split at least until the current season of Ranked is over, in part so they don't get people who've only just made it into T6 being promoted up into T8 ranked in their "split-boosted" Clevelands.

So... 0.7.6 is my call.

Sign in to follow this