Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

Members
31 posts
251 battles

S5hPUp5.png

Welcome to Killshot!

Killshot is a family where both casual and serious warship captains from around the world can play together.

Our clan prides itself on being friendly and open, and we are always ready to accept new recruits and veterans alike. 

The goal of this clan is to be able to take advantage of clan base features when they are built, to have potential division mates, and a family that won't restrict your playing style or be so demanding as to kill the fun of the game. 

We are here to have fun in a mature, drama free atmosphere. We will not tolerate hatefulness.

We are a LGBT friendly family. 

REQUIREMENTS:

(1) Be Friendly.

(2) Be active at least 4 times a week.

(3) Be helpful.

We do not have a website, discord, teamspeak, skype or any other communication means at this time. We play to have fun while sometimes taking it seriously.

If you wish to join us, do a clan search in the game for killshot. our tag is [-KS-]

Thank You

Edited by IceSmasher

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
667 posts
4,006 battles

May want to update your font, can't see a lot of it.
Good luck with recruitment though! .o/

Members
31 posts
251 battles

So far it is just me, but I am patiently waiting. I am looking for other casual players, hard-core players and veterans that want a clan to take pride in. I don't care what race you are. I don't care what religion you are. I don't care what sexual orientation you are either. I am not a racist person. I am someone that thinks the problem in our world is everyone is looking out for #1 instead of helping each other. This clan will be hopefully filled with players who care about others. One to be proud of.

I've gotten some pretty nasty pm messages in game since I started this clan. People don't think that LGBT players are worth anything. I disagree. I know many people who either support the LGBT groups or they are members of them. If it bothers you that someone else doesn't follow your ideals, then this is not the clan for you. I feel that instead of just adding the word bump to a reply to move the topic to the top of the recruiting list, well that isn't worth it. So I am doing it this way. Maybe someone who wants a clan will read my replies when I bump the thread and see my compassion for others and come join. I can only hope.

Well thank you for your time, and enjoy the game.

Edited by IceSmasher

Members
31 posts
251 battles

Well another day has passed, and still I am alone. It doesn't matter to me, one day people will join. Maybe not until I have all the bonuses finished. But one day, they will come...

8784a27590ff3be0deb7c1c4eb14016a--field-

Edited by IceSmasher

Members
31 posts
251 battles

So, our first member joined us. We are taking off now! Do you want to be a part of a clan that is helpful, not hateful? If so, look up Killshot.

Edited by IceSmasher

Members
31 posts
251 battles

We have another application coming up it seems. We are growing. If you want a non hateful clan, come join Killshot

[AXANR]
Members
3,363 posts
16,553 battles
2 hours ago, IceSmasher said:

The squad has been given to someone else. 

I am done playing.

Goodbye

I was in the match where you melted down and raged in chat for quite a while this morning and yeah, I think its best you take a break for a bit. That was an unfortunate and sad window into your anger management issues. :(

Sign in to follow this