Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Torpin

New TK penalties- Questions

7 comments in this topic

[SEC_8]
Members
134 posts
2,997 battles
  • Fleeing the battle (Exiting the battle/game while your ship is still active in that battle)

What happens if your game client crashes and disconnects you from the game and then as quick as you can reload the game?

• Allied Damage/Destruction

For an accidental teamkill with torpedoes (which sadly I have done from time to time, each time because someone has intentionally turned into my torps...), do you go PINK or ORANGE? 

Is it Pink for the first TK, then if you do any damage at all like scraping paint with another ship you go Orange?  

Will scraping paint cause you more penalties?  Because a lot of time griefers will intentionally ram pink ships...

Edited by Torpin

[POP]
Members
838 posts
9,465 battles

Griefers have come back for sure.

You will see more ships taking intentional dives into friendly torps, accidental fires allowed to burn, and gentle "love taps" to keep you pink .

[TAZ]
Members
391 posts

Had one yesterday (griefers that is), on my last battle in pink and he continued to fire upon me and took 75% of my HP, as I let the fires burn.  Actually was hoping he would turn pink. Then at the conclusion of the battle noticed the idiot was last on the leaderboard.  Point being if you cause so much damage (i.e. in excess of 45% or 50 %) you should automatically turn pink because that is deliberately trolling someone.

[SEC_8]
Members
134 posts
2,997 battles

I think scraping paint should be taken out of the penalty list.  It should still do damage to both boats- just minimal damage (as it is).   

I also think that intentional griefing by shooting a pink player should reduce the pink player's penalty time somehow.  Also keep tally of those that intentionally shoot pink players and after 2 shots cause a penalty to the griefer.

[SF-3]
Members
1,438 posts
7,882 battles

are we really concerned about having our names be different colors? have any, actually meaningful changes to FF / TK system been made?

[SEC_8]
Members
134 posts
2,997 battles
16 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

have any, actually meaningful changes to FF / TK system been made?

I do like that they are adding another level of penalties-  and I am also glad that they will continue to ban repeat offenders.  This is just another layer that they are adding, and if it is done well I think it will definitely benefit the game.  My ONLY concern is if I turn pink from an accidental torpedo strike, will someone griefing me while I am pink (by ramming me) cause me to go orange.  I know for sure that I won't TK anyone while pink- I go extra careful with my torps or play BB's.  But a griefer causing me to go orange by ramming (scraping paint) will definitely be upsetting.

Edited by Torpin

[HINON]
Members
8,809 posts
1 hour ago, Nutaz said:

Had one yesterday (griefers that is), on my last battle in pink and he continued to fire upon me and took 75% of my HP, as I let the fires burn.  Actually was hoping he would turn pink. Then at the conclusion of the battle noticed the idiot was last on the leaderboard.  Point being if you cause so much damage (i.e. in excess of 45% or 50 %) you should automatically turn pink because that is deliberately trolling someone.

They often don't show as pink until the next battle.

Sign in to follow this