Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Small Problem with new TK System

8 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,234 posts
9,035 battles

Just noticed it said you can go orange after you go pink if you commit further offenses. Orange and red are commonly confused if somebody has a little colorblindness. Maybe do blue or something since you still have human team mates in Co-Op right? Or will they give you bot teams for both teams? If it is bots for both teams then it will not be a problem, but if you have normal Co-Op then it will be all to easy to mistake the Orange player for an enemy ship.

[RKLES]
Members
7,234 posts
9,035 battles
Just now, _RC1138 said:

Doesn't the game have a Colorblind mod?

Think so, but never looked into it since I do not have trouble, but know some guys that would have trouble.

Just was thinking might be better to simply change the Orange than to have incidents happen and then realize afterwards. Becausevlets face it a person only has trouble with red / orange they will not have any colorblind settings active. Since usually it is just red, yellow, green, and pink currently in game.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,877 posts
11,603 battles

The normal enemy ship color looks orange to me... Guess seeing the enemy on my team will let me know to stay clear lol

[5BS]
Members
4,766 posts
Just now, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Think so, but never looked into it since I do not have trouble, but know some guys that would have trouble.

Just was thinking might be better to simply change the Orange than to have incidents happen and then realize afterwards. Becausevlets face it a person only has trouble with red / orange they will not have any colorblind settings active. Since usually it is just red, yellow, green, and pink currently in game.

I didn't mean built into the game; I'm pretty sure I've seen it in the Aslains mod pack. Or in the mod section at least.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,877 posts
11,603 battles

There is one built into the game. A colorblind mode that is. But it's pretty drastic and IMO makes the game look worse, not worth using for slight color issues like in my case. Not sure why they would choose to use red/orange as they are so close, but whatever, no biggie.

[NAVY]
Members
1,009 posts
3,795 battles
11 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Just noticed it said you can go orange after you go pink if you commit further offenses. Orange and red are commonly confused if somebody has a little colorblindness. Maybe do blue or something since you still have human team mates in Co-Op right? Or will they give you bot teams for both teams? If it is bots for both teams then it will not be a problem, but if you have normal Co-Op then it will be all to easy to mistake the Orange player for an enemy ship.

9 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

Doesn't the game have a Colorblind mod?

Yes, but it is not a mod. It is a mode included in the graphics settings of WoWs.

In your WoWs port, click on the gear icon in the upper left-hand corner and then click on settings.

Here is a screenshot of the graphics settings. I've highlighted where you change the mode to colorblind mode. There are 4 options.

How to change your WoWs setting to colorblind mode - screenshot 0001 2018-April-11.jpg

Edited by daVinci761st

Sign in to follow this