Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoCoGaming3645

Post Your Best BaseXP in Shortest Time...

2 comments in this topic

Members
842 posts

OK, with all the focus on absolute total damage as being the determination of "good" games, I'd like to have people realize this is bad for the game as a whole, an easily manipulated statistic, and not really correlated to good play.

So, in that spirit, I'd like to have people post their best BaseXP game (win or loss) here, so we can congratulate them on the mighty effort.  But here's the caveaut:  it should be their best one done in the shortest amount of time.  Typically, that will mean you went out in a blaze of glory, but occasionally, I expect it to be part of a steamroll win.

So, show us your 3000+ wins (and 2000+ losses) that were accomplished in under 10 minutes.  Remember, that's BASE XP, not with adjustments, and you'll need to show the  Detailed Report page as well as the Credits and XP page.

Edited by EAnybody

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,220 posts
8,387 battles

So you're basically looking for the best XP/min?

This is the best one I found so far: 2459 in a game of 18:56, but I was only alive for 11:35 making it roughly 213 XP/min

Spoiler

gYRzTLm.jpg

iCeHiw1.jpg

Hard to say if it's actually my best though... I wouldn't screencap like medium-high XP games that ended very quickly which might generate more XP/min. I'm still looking though.

EDIT: Any clan battle you win in less than ~12 minutes is already more than 200 XP/min.

EDIT2: Like here's a runner up: only 1823 in the AllDestroyer, but in a game of 9:29 that's already 191 XP/min

Spoiler

Mqra7ff.jpg

Va8Bige.jpg

Edited by pikohan

Sign in to follow this