You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

TIer X perma-camo?

13 comments in this topic

Members
1,131 posts
3,141 battles

I'm probably going to get one for my Yamato once I get it. My question is, what is the credit earning like? What tier premium would be the closest in terms of overall profit?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,169 posts
8,785 battles
1 minute ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I'm probably going to get one for my Yamato once I get it. My question is, what is the credit earning like? What tier premium would be the closest in terms of overall profit?

It is a 50% reduction in service cost so you will make a profit in all but the worst face plant matches.

Members
1,131 posts
3,141 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

It is a 50% reduction in service cost so you will make a profit in all but the worst face plant matches.

But how much? A profit could be anything from a tier 1 co-op earning 10k credits to a missouri game punching out over a million. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,169 posts
8,785 battles
Just now, CarbonButtprint said:

But how much? A profit could be anything from a tier 1 co-op earning 10k credits to a missouri game punching out over a million. 

100k plus or minus is my experience. No you are not going to get rich playing your tier 10's but you are also not going to go broke with it either.

Members
1,131 posts
3,141 battles

I noticed there's a camo sale in a couple weeks (40% off). Does this apply to perma camo, or just the regular single use camo?

[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
557 posts

ballpark figure, Its worth about 100K credits a game.

We hope that this upcoming sale will include permacammo, but previous one(s) have been for the one-use doubloon cammo.

Members
20 posts
4,313 battles
10 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I noticed there's a camo sale in a couple weeks (40% off). Does this apply to perma camo, or just the regular single use camo?

Most definitely won't be for permacamo.

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,623 posts
14,017 battles
1 minute ago, AkatsukiKaiNi said:

Most definitely won't be for permacamo.

Yeah, at lest since this game went live, I've never seen Perma-Camo go on sale.  Wish I was wrong though.

[TBW]
Members
6,342 posts
11,892 battles
5 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Yeah, at lest since this game went live, I've never seen Perma-Camo go on sale.  Wish I was wrong though.

If you get your doubloons on sale it's the only discount.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,298 battles
32 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Carbon, did you happen to complete the mission where they gave out the HSF camo for the Yamato?  That camo is almost, not entirely but almost as good at the 5k gold camo.  And I have no desire to get the 5k gold camo for my Yammy because of the HSF Yammy camo.  (It may be technically anime camo, but HSF camo is very understated and completely acceptable to a non-anime fan like me.) 

Plus, it means that I can save the 5K gold for a different tier 10 perma camo.  I'm not sure what T10 ship I'm going to put it on, but I'm in no rush.  

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,713 posts
9,458 battles
8 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Wish I was wrong though.

We can put in down to WoWs giving out the missions/quests to get the sub perm camo, the HSF anime perm camo for the Yamato, to me this is free. tier 6 perm camo, and then the sub t8 perm camo, then the previous Halloween camo perm for t8 selected ..........

So we have a range from t6, t8, t10 free, so far

Members
1,131 posts
3,141 battles
10 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Carbon, did you happen to complete the mission where they gave out the HSF camo for the Yamato? 

Nope.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,298 battles
17 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Nope.

Ah.  Too bad.  It's good enough to forego spending 5k gold on perma-camo.  Not 100% as good, but good enough.