Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk

Will there be a premium shop spring sales?

8 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
354 battles

I just moved from SEA to NA physically and need to start over on NA because in WG's great technological capabilities account transfers are somehow not possible in the year of our lord 2018.

So I need to stock up on premium time, camos, flags and premium ships and I was wondering if there will be a sale for spring?

• Cool 1

[TEARZ]
[TEARZ]
Beta Testers
298 posts
7,367 battles

I wish we could say with any certainty what are sales will be but we are the red headed step child of all the servers. We do not get notifications like the other servers do. In fact we have to venture onto other websites to find information that should be given freely but it is not. We do not get weekly deals or sales based on seasons other than Christmas, and other semi-seasonal Halloween and etc. The only thing we get is when they sell ships in bundles or the ever so illusive free exp conversions. We do get the monthly calender of things to come but that is the extent of the information that we seem to be entitled to.    

• Cool 1

Members
3,411 posts
6,072 battles

Heck - in Ohio we had snow this last weekend and there maybe a near blizzard for the North midwest states this week..  Spring is not here yet.  ;)

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,341 posts
3,646 battles

Uhhhhh isn't there the server unlock option in Aslain's modpack*(stooopid mobile) still so you can play on whatever server?

Grrrrrrrrrrrr this damn thing refuses to spell mod-pack wth.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,035 battles
14 hours ago, Jeruk said:

I just moved from SEA to NA physically and need to start over on NA because in WG's great technological capabilities account transfers are somehow not possible in the year of our lord 2018.

So I need to stock up on premium time, camos, flags and premium ships and I was wondering if there will be a sale for spring?

The lag to SEA is not that great, and this game does not require split second reaction time. 200-300 ping is completely playable, unless you are a CV.

[CB-77]
Members
167 posts
1,387 battles

Be sure to use a new player referral code if you are starting over. You get free Texas and Diana premium ships and some credits to get you started right.

Sign in to follow this