You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LoveBote

Baltimore players refusing to play once loaded.

12 comments in this topic

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,464 posts
6,648 battles

Happened to me. traumatic experience. Yesterday I was innocently about to begin a battle with my tier8 CV, when our Balt announced we were certain to lose, and drove off into map edge behind our spawn while trying to tk me. I am traumatized. 

Spoiler

(the Balts AP shells took 50% of my hp before the auto anti-tking thingy blew him up, so we were one player down, but, my CV on 50% hp, thanks to the very important, if unusual, cv skill "Adrenaline Rush", enjoyed 5 second rearm and 5 sec takeoff times for the rest of the battle, doubling my dmg output. We won the battle)

Something must be done! I demand action against these passive Baltimores that load into battle and refuse to fight! I look forward to the community reponse on this matter.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[SSBN]
Members
291 posts
4,916 battles
1 minute ago, DarthZeppelin said:

Happened to me. traumatic experience. Yesterday I was innocently about to begin a battle with my tier8 CV, when our Balt announced we were certain to lose, and drove off into map edge behind our spawn while trying to tk me. I am traumatized. 

Hide contents

(the Balts AP shells took 50% of my hp before the auto anti-tking thingy blew him up, so we were one player down, but, my CV on 50% hp thanks to the very important, if unusual, cv skill "Adrenaline Rush", enjoyed 5 second rearm and 5 sec takeoff times for the rest of the battle, doubling my dmg output. We won the battle)

Something must be done! I demand action against these passive Baltimores that load into battle and refuse to fight! I look forward to the community reponse on this matter.

Did you compliment him upon battle completion for putting you in the zone?

[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
557 posts

explains why I saw the OP earlier today with his CV up near the cruisers...

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,464 posts
6,648 battles
Just now, gmrbull said:

Did you compliment him upon battle completion for putting you in the zone?

I communicated my impressions via the in game "appreciation" systems.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,464 posts
6,648 battles
2 minutes ago, Dareios said:

explains why I saw the OP earlier today with his CV up near the cruisers...

I don't always do that, only if I have an escape route and the useful idiots that might shoot at me, won't be able to do too much dmg before I can swing into cover.

[RKLES]
Members
7,097 posts
8,745 battles

You know wonder how many Divisions would use that Adrenaline Rush CV trick to win battles. Do just enough damage to the CV to reduce the HP, but hopefully not activate the TK penality which could cost your division mates their ships?

That would be interesting trick to use since you could send far more planes into battle with such frequency...

[-DOG-]
Members
182 posts
3,050 battles

I was in that game.  He wanted people to do something, we didn't, and he turned around and told us we were all going to lose badly.  When we didn't immediately set our ships aflame and run for the life boats, he started TKing and trolling in chat saying we had no chance.  He blew himself up eventually,  we won, and Im sure he got a bunch of complaints.

It was the second time that night that someone had given up within the first 30 seconds.....only for the team to put forth a respectable showing.  Kids these days....

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,464 posts
6,648 battles
5 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

I was in that game.  He wanted people to do something, we didn't, and he turned around and told us we were all going to lose badly.  When we didn't immediately set our ships aflame and run for the life boats, he started TKing and trolling in chat saying we had no chance.  He blew himself up eventually,  we won, and Im sure he got a bunch of complaints.

It was the second time that night that someone had given up within the first 30 seconds.....only for the team to put forth a respectable showing.  Kids these days....

Everyone else on our team was superb, pulling together and reversing an unhealthy looking situation. You all deserved a special medal for pulling through and winning.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,808 battles
1 hour ago, DarthZeppelin said:

I look forward to the community reponse on this matter.

Just remember, @DarthZeppelin, one can never underestimate the power of human stupidity!

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,464 posts
6,648 battles
36 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Just remember, @DarthZeppelin, one can never underestimate the power of human stupidity!

I never underestimate the community's inability to detect irony and sarcasm.

[TURDS]
Members
552 posts
3,609 battles

Cowardly Baltimore players? I immediately thought of this:

That's just how my brain works(or doesn't).