You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fdr_gunner

What to spend oil on

12 comments in this topic

[OGF]
[OGF]
Members
9 posts
15,447 battles

So - what is in the pipeline for clans to spend oil on?  Mine has a fully built out base and 50 members - whats next?

[CORP]
Beta Testers
390 posts
1,684 battles

Whatever your clan needs the most. Take a vote. That said the tier 5 & 6 boathouse should be no brainers since they cost so little.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,727 posts
11,347 battles

No one really knows, WG has promised more base buildings and eventually other uses for oil. We build up all our facilities a while back and now just store it up. I am hopeful that maybe we will be able to buy a certain premium ship with oil, but that is speculative.

[OGF]
[OGF]
Members
9 posts
15,447 battles

If nothing else, I would like to see them increase the percentage of XP you can earn

[RST]
Members
78 posts
10,192 battles

This is a question we have been asking ourselves as well. We have upgraded all the facilities to max with the exception of the 50 member upgrade. Currently we don't see the need for the 50 member expansion since we do no't need it at the moment. That way if something is developed by WG and made available we'll be ready to use our stockpiled oil on that.  

[ONAVY]
Members
699 posts
6,142 battles
On 4/10/2018 at 3:49 PM, Kapitan_Wuff said:

No one really knows, WG has promised more base buildings and eventually other uses for oil. We build up all our facilities a while back and now just store it up. I am hopeful that maybe we will be able to buy a certain premium ship with oil, but that is speculative.

Maybe perhaps a community Tier 10 ten ship of some type that is available to all clan members so long as it is not in use at the moment by another member....maybe have three ships limit a clan could have...a loner ship etc only certain amount of uses per member per month etc...with no credit going towards the member???...just spit-balling. 

[NSC]
Members
112 posts
5,006 battles

Is there a list of available options somewhere?  I haven't been able to find anything that tells me what is available.

Thanks....

[PVE]
Members
8,895 posts
7,288 battles

When USS Boise becomes Nueve de Julio in the Pan-American nation, then we will get another 3% XP building for Pan-Am. Back when clans started, there was talk from WG of getting T9 & T10 silver discount buildings for buying ships.

Also, this section I circled below, looks like a set of buildings we could make. It is not active now, but sure looks like a spot for the future.

kGXMINW.jpg

[PVE]
Members
5,324 posts
17,834 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

When USS Boise becomes Nueve de Julio in the Pan-American nation, then we will get another 3% XP building for Pan-Am. Back when clans started, there was talk from WG of getting T9 & T10 silver discount buildings for buying ships.

I think we still need buildings for Italy, the Commonwealth, and Poland as well. The discount buildings for tiers 9 & 10 seem a no brainer, not sure why they have delayed doing that. 

[PVE]
Members
8,895 posts
7,288 battles
1 minute ago, Taylor3006 said:

I think we still need buildings for Italy, the Commonwealth, and Poland as well. The discount buildings for tiers 9 & 10 seem a no brainer, not sure why they have delayed doing that. 

Might as well make 3% XP buildings for each nation.

[PVE]
Members
8,895 posts
7,288 battles
2 hours ago, Stongatola said:

Thank you for the response.

You are welcome.