Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Yokindo

Kitty Kat commander

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
6 posts
825 battles

Why did I not get the Kitty Kat commander stuff to pop up. I am doing what it asks. Anyone else?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
315
[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,258 battles

meh half the time my cat is really driving my ships ( or so he thinks Im sure) allways luv when he does the keyboard hop and makes me pop smoke or use radar lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,824
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Sorry But I only like Cats with BBQ sauce,or breaded and deep fried .

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
87
[-BSS-]
Members
385 posts
5,934 battles

I was hoping the cat commander would have a special skill enhancement, but It doesn’t seem to, I’ve even checked each skill to make sure there isn’t a secret stealthy perk boost which would be very feline.

If the cat commander had a special perk boost, which one(s) should it be?

i would advocate for a new one, playing on the theme of 9 lives, anytime your reduced to zero live you have a chance to be restored to 1 HP :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

don't need another anime 6 pointer when I have bunch of 10 point  IJN captains already.  too bad it wasn't  another nation.    

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,090
[WOLF3]
Members
5,975 posts
2,203 battles
11 minutes ago, Visidious said:

If the cat commander had a special perk boost, which one(s) should it be?

Easy.  Stealth.

And maybe some Survival Expert.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,517
[HINON]
Supertester
18,953 posts
12,460 battles
24 minutes ago, Visidious said:

If the cat commander had a special perk boost, which one(s) should it be?

+10% secondary / AA DPM. "Kitty's got claws."

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
134
[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles
37 minutes ago, Visidious said:

I was hoping the cat commander would have a special skill enhancement, but It doesn’t seem to, I’ve even checked each skill to make sure there isn’t a secret stealthy perk boost which would be very feline.

If the cat commander had a special perk boost, which one(s) should it be?

i would advocate for a new one, playing on the theme of 9 lives, anytime your reduced to zero live you have a chance to be restored to 1 HP :)

I love that.

Creative, and it would be totally trollish, without being some OP skill for a 6 pt capt. with a pretty easy grind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,517
[HINON]
Supertester
18,953 posts
12,460 battles
25 minutes ago, c3shooter said:

Creative, and it would be totally trollish, without being some OP skill for a 6 pt capt. with a pretty easy grind.

Wouldn't be fair. Imagine you lined up a perfect kill salvo of fish, or land that beautiful 5x cit AP salvo from range, only to have your target go 'Ding!' and survive on 1 hp. Could potentially influence clan and other competitive battles, adding a factor of RNG.

I like the idea, I honestly do, I just don't think it would be good for the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
166
[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

He already has a "special skill". He makes me laugh every time he grumbles out the call to battle at the start of a match. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
134
[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles
3 hours ago, Lert said:

Wouldn't be fair. Imagine you lined up a perfect kill salvo of fish, or land that beautiful 5x cit AP salvo from range, only to have your target go 'Ding!' and survive on 1 hp. Could potentially influence clan and other competitive battles, adding a factor of RNG.

I like the idea, I honestly do, I just don't think it would be good for the game.

Totally true about competitive.

I was merely commenting on the creativity, and the aftermath, not necessary the feasibility.

Although as i understood his post it was an rng roll if that would happen.

The way i see it (and i may be wrong) but this was a much easier capt to obtain, the the ones that have 10 pts, or special bonuses. So not upset about it,  plus i am only t5 in IJN line so it helps me no matter what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×