You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Yokindo

Kitty Kat commander

14 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
6 posts
825 battles

Why did I not get the Kitty Kat commander stuff to pop up. I am doing what it asks. Anyone else?

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,258 battles

meh half the time my cat is really driving my ships ( or so he thinks Im sure) allways luv when he does the keyboard hop and makes me pop smoke or use radar lol

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Sorry But I only like Cats with BBQ sauce,or breaded and deep fried .

• Boring 1

[-BSS-]
Members
385 posts
5,934 battles

I was hoping the cat commander would have a special skill enhancement, but It doesn’t seem to, I’ve even checked each skill to make sure there isn’t a secret stealthy perk boost which would be very feline.

If the cat commander had a special perk boost, which one(s) should it be?

i would advocate for a new one, playing on the theme of 9 lives, anytime your reduced to zero live you have a chance to be restored to 1 HP :)

• Cool 1

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

don't need another anime 6 pointer when I have bunch of 10 point  IJN captains already.  too bad it wasn't  another nation.    

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[WOLF3]
Members
5,975 posts
2,203 battles
11 minutes ago, Visidious said:

Easy.  Stealth.

And maybe some Survival Expert.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,953 posts
12,460 battles
24 minutes ago, Visidious said:

+10% secondary / AA DPM. "Kitty's got claws."

• Bad 1

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles
37 minutes ago, Visidious said:

I was hoping the cat commander would have a special skill enhancement, but It doesn’t seem to, I’ve even checked each skill to make sure there isn’t a secret stealthy perk boost which would be very feline.

i would advocate for a new one, playing on the theme of 9 lives, anytime your reduced to zero live you have a chance to be restored to 1 HP :)

I love that.

Creative, and it would be totally trollish, without being some OP skill for a 6 pt capt. with a pretty easy grind.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,953 posts
12,460 battles
25 minutes ago, c3shooter said:

Creative, and it would be totally trollish, without being some OP skill for a 6 pt capt. with a pretty easy grind.

Wouldn't be fair. Imagine you lined up a perfect kill salvo of fish, or land that beautiful 5x cit AP salvo from range, only to have your target go 'Ding!' and survive on 1 hp. Could potentially influence clan and other competitive battles, adding a factor of RNG.

I like the idea, I honestly do, I just don't think it would be good for the game.

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

He already has a "special skill". He makes me laugh every time he grumbles out the call to battle at the start of a match. :Smile_teethhappy:

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles
3 hours ago, Lert said:

Wouldn't be fair. Imagine you lined up a perfect kill salvo of fish, or land that beautiful 5x cit AP salvo from range, only to have your target go 'Ding!' and survive on 1 hp. Could potentially influence clan and other competitive battles, adding a factor of RNG.

I like the idea, I honestly do, I just don't think it would be good for the game.

Totally true about competitive.

I was merely commenting on the creativity, and the aftermath, not necessary the feasibility.

Although as i understood his post it was an rng roll if that would happen.

The way i see it (and i may be wrong) but this was a much easier capt to obtain, the the ones that have 10 pts, or special bonuses. So not upset about it,  plus i am only t5 in IJN line so it helps me no matter what.