You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WulframWarrior

Container Stuff where does it go ?

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
14 posts
5,183 battles

So I get containers completing missions and the items in them are Damage Control II and other random consumables.

In Port I go to the Modules Tab and then the Consumables.  I click on say Smoke for my DD but the consumables from the Container I opened are not there???

Only the basic consumable or the upgrade that you have to pay for.   Where do the Consumables go from the Containers and how does one activate them please????

[HINON]
Members
8,796 posts
3 minutes ago, WulframWarrior said:

So I get containers completing missions and the items in them are Damage Control II and other random consumables.

In Port I go to the Modules Tab and then the Consumables.  I click on say Smoke for my DD but the consumables from the Container I opened are not there???

Only the basic consumable or the upgrade that you have to pay for.   Where do the Consumables go from the Containers and how does one activate them please????

Click on the premium consumable option and it will use the stockpile until it is depleted and then either switch to doubloons or credits depending on which resupply option you have checked.

• Cool 2

[WOLF5]
Members
1,486 posts
2,043 battles

Everything is in inventory. Consumables, upgrades, flags, signals, the lot. Click on your name, go down the drop down menu, click on inventory. If you're lucky, it's working this patch and you'll get a list of everything you have in port. That's where it all goes.

[HINON]
Members
8,796 posts
32 minutes ago, WulframWarrior said:

Yes that did work I always saw doubloons there so i never clicked on it.

Thanks !

Make sure you select the credit option from the drop down and it'll use those instead.

[SSBN]
Members
291 posts
4,911 battles
1 hour ago, WulframWarrior said:

Yes that did work I always saw doubloons there so i never clicked on it.

Thanks !

Yea you can change that from doubloons to credits. Each consumable is 22,500 credits