Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

Asashio sure to be the new Nicolai

8 comments in this topic

[ARP3]
Members
368 posts
9,956 battles

RU BB population will scream out for sure. It will become a new OP legend for sure.

If you know what is good, you will get the ship asap because it will surely be pulled 1-2 patches in due to unicums getting ten kill streaks.

• Bad 1

[HINON]
Members
8,854 posts

Seems a bit overblown considering the torps only hit BBs and cvs.

• Cool 1

[-BMV-]
Members
346 posts
6,579 battles

With a maximum of 7 torp targets (5 bb cap and 2 t6 or 7 cvs) and generally 6+ targets that have basically nothing to fear from you, a 10 kill streak would be truly incredible.

• Cool 1

[NOOOB]
Members
1,439 posts
12,092 battles

Will see.  These things tend to be a bit the “ the sky is falling”. Had a couple of randoms the past few days with only 2 BBs, been some pretty heavy DD play lately.  May find Asa starved for targets.... less impact than imagined 

[RQL]
[RQL]
Beta Testers
634 posts
13,530 battles

I will play a wait and see game with this new ship before agreeing that it is OP or a game breaker.  With that said, I am looking forward to playing her, might even be a blast to throw her into coop once n a while.....

Beta Testers
1,299 posts
3,583 battles

Expect battleships to play more passively that's for sure. The only positive note is that this is making me invest in the akizuki line.

Members
1,512 posts
7,972 battles
8 hours ago, landedkiller said:

Expect battleships to play more passively that's for sure. The only positive note is that this is making me invest in the akizuki line.

Hey

The more passive they play; the easier it will be to hunt them down.  Usually you can find two or three still at base, 1/2 way through any game these days.  Come at them from the flank instead of straight on, and your golden.

Pete

Sign in to follow this