You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KermitTheGamer

Kermit's Guide To Warships Video Series

5 comments in this topic

[ARMDA]
Members
274 posts
1,422 battles

Boy, I haven't been on the forums in a long while...after watching videos recently by famous YouTubers such as Jingles and Flamu concerning the Warships playerbase, combined with my own experience so far in the game, I decided something needed to be done to educate the general playerbase and hopefully improve it. Being a small YouTuber myself, I chose the format of short, simple videos to accomplish this task.

All videos in the series will be posted here and I encourage you to visit my channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXKXqbpADqPg_kudpxFUbyw? for all of my videos!

Our first video in the series is simple basics, before gameplay even begins.

Edited by RagingTanker090_NA
  • Cool 2

1,266 posts
13 battles

Nice! A new series to teach new players is always a good thing and I especially love how you took the time to walk though all of the settings. Looking forward to more content. Thanks for posting!

[USMC_]
Members
209 posts
11,014 battles

Unfortunately I doubt anything is going to help at this point. I fear the attention span of your audience is far shorter than even the shortest video and all you have to do is look at how many of these players play the game to see they really could care less about getting the most out of it or learning to play as a team. 

1,542 posts
26 battles

Great video! Would recommend adding more graphics or replays just to keep your audience more engaged in the future! Keep up the good work!

[ARMDA]
Members
274 posts
1,422 battles

After a long wait, episode 2 is out! I decided to change up the order of the series a bit so that consumables and modules could be covered.