Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

Members
101 posts
3,702 battles

Had to delete and reload my game and I lost my replay feature.  Can someone repost the way to get replays up and running?  Thanks.

[LHSU]
Members
616 posts
1 hour ago, Colonel_Lonewolf said:

Had to delete and reload my game and I lost my replay feature.  Can someone repost the way to get replays up and running?  Thanks.

Hi @Colonel_Lonewolf, I used the second method mentioned here (the first is the tool that @Molon_Labe_87 mentioned before) a long time ago and it worked perfectly for me so far.

Greetings.

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,455 battles
2 hours ago, Colonel_Lonewolf said:

Here you go Colenel_Lonewolf - the tools and mods are actually doing this:

WOWS Enjoyment - Enabling Replays and Training Rooms

[ Update: As of Release 7.0, Training Rooms can be enabled thru the in-game UI and the configuration procedure described in the article is no longer necessary ]

One of the most common requests for newer players - how to enable Replays (so I can send my fantastic battle to my favorite YouTuber or post it for viewing) and how do I enable Training Rooms (so I can practice where to shoot what, or play practice Co-op games I construct or work w/ my Clan/Division).

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,879 battles

OBS because I found that Replay's can be wonky when viewing and because they are (or should still be) Version Specific.

Members
3,411 posts
6,072 battles
5 hours ago, Vangm94 said:

because they are (or should still be) Version Specific.

They are because they are not true replays and until that happens - they will always be version specific.

Sign in to follow this