You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Taichunger

Ultimate Leander Cit

7 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
8,433 posts
25,306 battles

AdcW8kZ.png

I have gotten several casemate cits with cruisers, including a Yorck on a  Fuso with HE, several cits on T5 and T6 BBs with Molotov lasers, but never with Leander. This is on an Ishi in Aegis. 

• Cool 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,249 battles

Allways funny when that happens lol yesterday I got a Cit on a New mex in my Kidd that should be impossible but somehow it happened lol

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
8,433 posts
25,306 battles

I cit a Wyoming with an Okhotnik once, but since those guns fire Stalinium shells guided by the hand of Stalin himself, I was not surprised. But this was fun...

Edited by Taichunger

[OPG]
Supertester
1,887 posts
9,996 battles

ROFL, it took a second for my screen to render the image, so at first the blurry text looked like "Grozovoi", and I was thinking WTH.   A DD has no citadel, first of all, second of all how does a Leander run into a Tier 10 in current MM restrictions.

Was about to compliment you on finding one hell of a bug :-)

• Cool 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,249 battles
18 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

I cit a Wyoming with an Okhotnik once, but since those guns fire Stalinium shells guided by the hand of Stalin himself, I was not surprised. But this was fun...

Yeah that Okhotnik is sure fun sometimes you reminded me I haven't played her in a bit

Members
842 posts

As funny as that was, I think the ultimate wth was posted a week or so ago:

A secondary hit from a 100mm Richelieu secondary caused a detonation on a KM BB (I forget if it was a Bismark or FDG) with SPLASH damage.  The battle summary detail screen showed some number of secondary hits, causing a grand total of ZERO damage. That's right - an HE round that can't even penetrate ANY armor on the KM BB at all somehow caused a detonation.