Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

[TURDS]
Members
552 posts
3,633 battles

Fellow Operation Aegis Players:

Got a little salty with someone obsessed with saving the Shchors CO when I was busy dealing with spawned BB's & such. Apologies to the rest of you. I didn't realize Shchors was right behind me, being somewhat preoccupied and all. Cost us a star; mea culpa. There's apparently one of you who couldn't get over that. I do what I can. 

5accc0e825788_WorldofWarships4_10_20186_37_18AM.thumb.png.d26e8d9485ba885030f2c43b645e110c.png

• Cool 1

[LHSU]
Members
616 posts
2 hours ago, Curly__san said:

Fellow Operation Aegis Players:

Got a little salty with someone obsessed with saving the Shchors CO when I was busy dealing with spawned BB's & such. Apologies to the rest of you. I didn't realize Shchors was right behind me, being somewhat preoccupied and all. Cost us a star; mea culpa. There's apparently one of you who couldn't get over that. I do what I can. 

5accc0e825788_WorldofWarships4_10_20186_37_18AM.thumb.png.d26e8d9485ba885030f2c43b645e110c.png

Hi @Curly__san, I pinged the map because you were right next to him. Unfortunately, I couldn't help you much either because I was literally without HP.

It's ok @Curly__san, and my apologies for not being able to help you more.

Greetings.

[TURDS]
Members
552 posts
3,633 battles

No worries, I was tunnel-visioned in on the three BB's and other threats. I didn't maintain awareness of the Shchors location and by the time I figured it out, I was moving away at a good clip and already under fire. I reacted poorly to whoever said "Report that Leander" in chat as I was pretty busy and that comment came at the time I started rapidly losing HP. 

Teachable moment for all, myself especially.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this